- Expected to be priced in the range of Rs 8-12 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Will rival the Ford EcoSport, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon and the upcoming 2019 Hyundai QXi.
- Will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
- There won’t be an automatic transmission option at launch.
Mahindra’s latest sub-4m SUV, the XUV300, will be launched on 14 February, 2019. The pre-launch bookings for the XUV300 are already underway for a minimum amount of Rs 20,000. Mahindra has also announced that the XUV300 will be priced between Rs 8 lakh to Rs 12 lakh (ex-showroom). The XUV300 will compete with other sub-compact SUVs like Maruti Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport and upcoming Hyundai Qxi. While we can't share our views about the XUV300 till 6 Feb, 2019, we can now reveal our images. Here’s how the cabin of the Mahindra XUV300 looks like:
1. Cabin layout
3. Front Seats
4. Rear seat
5. Steering wheel
6. Steering controls
7. Control stalks
8. Instrument Cluster
10. Infotainment system
11. USB Ports
12. Glove box
13. Driver's door pad
14. Centre armrest
15. Dual-zone climate control
16. Push button engine start-stop
17. Left side AC vent and storage space
19. Rear armrest with cup holders
20. Boot and 60:40 splitting rear seat
For in-depth, objective and more importantly balanced journalism, Click here to subscribe to Outlook Magazine