'Arbitrary And Illegal'
'The entire allocation of coal block as per recommendations made by the Screening Committee from 14.07.1993 in 36 meetings and the allocation through the Government dispensation route suffers from the vice of arbitrariness and legal flaws'
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Air India CMD Ashwani Lohani Is New Railway Board Chief
- Prabhu Hints At Resignation, PM Will Decide, Says Jaitley
- Commission To Be Set Up For Sub-Categorisation of OBCs: Jaitley
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- 'I Don’t Understand Your Hindi, Write To Me In Odia Or English,' BJD MP Replies To Union Minister’s Letter
- Supreme Court Declares Triple Talaq Unconstitutional By 3:2 Majority
- China Fears For Safety Of Students In DU And JNU, Issues List Of Dos And Don'ts
- Doklam Standoff: If We Enter India, It Will Be Utter Chaos, Says Chinese Foreign Ministry