Rose, Pista and Coconut Ladoo by Pooja Dhingra
- Condensed milk 3/4 cup (220 grams )
- Dedicated coconut 2 cups (175 grams )
- Crushed cardamom 2 pods
- Roasted crushed pistachios 50 grams
- 2 tbs of rose syrup
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Mix well and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes
- Gradually add the rose syrup to the mixture.
- Add the crushed pistachios, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Once mixture cools, make round balls and roll in dried coconut.
- Garnish with crushed pistachios and a pinch of sea salt on the top.
Paan Ice Cream by Madhura Bachal
- 250 ml Fresh cream
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk powder
- 2 tbsp Gulkand
- Tutti Frutti
- 2 tsp Sauf / Fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 4~5 Betel leaf
- Transfer the fresh cream into the freezer for about 2-3 hours to cool.
- Transfer sauf, gulkand, cardamom powder into a blender jar.
- Wash the betel leaves well. Roll and cut them into the blender jar.
- Close the lid and blend everything into a paste.
- Blend the ingredients dry first then add milk and again blend into a fine paste.
- Pan masala is already.
- Take out the fresh cream into a bowl.
- Add milk powder, powdered sugar, and mix well for about 4-5 minutes until milk powder is smoothly mixed with fresh cream.
- Add pan masala and mix well again.
- Take a glass or plastic container and transfer the ice cream mixture into it.
- Garnish with tuffi frutti.
- Close the lid and transfer the contents into the deep freeze for about 6-8 hours to set.
- Paan ice cream is ready.