Terms and Conditions
- Photographs or Articles should not have been previously published in any print and digital media.
- Slight photo editing is allowed, but it should not alter the photograph. We assume that every photo/article submission is legitimate. However, if a photo is suspected of alteration, it will be rejected. The final decision rests with the editorial staff.
- By submitting your photographs you accept that you are the copyright owner of the photograph and and that you agree to our terms and conditions
- Under our terms and conditions, the participants owns the copyright and simultaneously grants the Outlook Publishing India Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates and licensees worldwide royalty-free rights, and perpetual licence to display, distribute, reproduce, and create derivatives of such content, in whole or in part and in any medium, for editorial, commercial, promotional, and/or trade purposes. In the event it is claimed that the content submitted by you infringes any person’s copyright, you agree to indemnify against all costs, expenses, losses, fines etc. incurred, borne or suffered by Outlook Publishing India Pvt. Ltd.
- Photos File Format: JPG, JPEG, PNG & GIF.
- Articles submitted should be of min 500 words
- All participants must be above 18 years of age. Submissions can be made on behalf of minors by parents or guardians.
- Entries will be first reviewed by the Editorial team and qualifying entries will be posted on the website, the winners and qualifying entries will be notified via social media and email
- Entries closes on 25th June, 2017