Maintaining good health is very important, but it also takes a lot of work and care. The internal organs, external organs, teeth, and hair all require attention, with some being more important than others. Of all these, dental health is probably the most overlooked aspect of health.
ProDentim is a type of dietary supplement that works as an oral probiotic. It consists of several probiotic strains that come together to enhance the balance of bacteria in our mouth. The aim here is to support and maintain the health of the gums.
The ingredients of ProDentim include inulin, peppermint, spearmint, malic acid and tricalcium phosphate–all of these have been carefully selected for improving the user’s oral health. In addition to this, the purpose of this supplement is also to improve one’s dental appearance. The unique factor of ProDentim is that it has around 3.5 billion probiotic strains–all aimed at repopulating the number of good bacteria in your teeth, gums, and overall mouth.
The basis of formulation ProDentim is that new studies have shown how we can improve our oral health by increasing the good bacteria in our mouth.
Many people try to take probiotics in the food they eat on a daily basis. However, such probiotics are not usually effective so quickly, nor do they last for very long. With the pollution we face these days as well as the dangers of processed food, we need to take probiotics supplements that are natural but still effective in cleaning the mouth, maintaining our oral hygiene, and providing other health benefits. With the rapid action formula in ProDentim, we can expect to start seeing the result in about a month to three months of regular consumption. Those who have taken these soft capsules for some time report that they don’t have to visit the dentist as often and are more comfortable in eating any kind of food. With better oral health, they are also more confident in smiling and talking.
The Working of ProDentim
The ProDentim formula for dental support works in a natural way, introducing oral probiotics through the medium of soft capsules. It’s pretty easy to consume these capsules; they can even be chewed if one is in a hurry.
Each capsule here was around 3.5 billion probiotics, all having unique roles in balancing the count of good and bad bacteria in the mouth. This includes the tongue, teeth, gums, and every part of the whole oral cavity. According to science, the balance of bacteria is very important. If the bad bacteria exceed the number of good bacteria, this can lead to extreme damage to our oral health. Since we don’t want this damage, it’s essential to have a decent amount of good bacteria in our mouth on a regular basis.
When we take ProDentim, the supplement makes sure that oral health won’t suffer. In order to make sure of this, ProDentim helps to strengthen the nerves and cells that make up the respiratory organs including the throat, nose, and ears. It can even help in clearing out the sinuses, thus lessening any body pain and coughs. With these benefits, we may also expect a lower frequency of headaches with pulsating nerve pain. Finally, the ingredients in ProDentim work to reduce inflammation in the body. Since many issues of decay and other diseases arise from chronic inflammation, this benefit can mean a much better bill of health than before.
The probiotics combination in ProDentim is a very unique one and seems to be quite effective in dealing with various oral health issues. However, a consultation with an experienced medical practitioner might be essential in case you have underlying health issues or allergies to certain ingredients used in the supplement.
In order to know whether ProDentim is working properly, we should be looking at the benefits we get when consuming this supplement.
Benefits of ProDentim
The exact benefits of ProDentim are many and varied; every individual user might have a different experience. When we consume ProDentim consistently, the result could include various benefits with varying degrees of intensity. In general, however, most users of ProDentim will experience at least some of the following benefits:
- A reduction of pain in the gums, teeth, nerves, and general mouth area
- The numbing of certain nerves so that they’re less sensitive to foods and drinks we consume
- A better immune system as a result of natural processes due to the higher count of good and healthy bacteria
- A controlled population of bad bacteria that won’t be able to adversely affect the mouth, teeth, and gums.
- More protection for the wall of the mouth, which prevents both bad bacteria and exterior damage
- The promotion of healthy gums will also reduce the chances of contracting periodontal diseases and gingivitis
- Fewer ulcers caused by inflammation of the gums or otherwise poor gut health
- The ingredients help to keep the mouth from drying out and also keep the breath fresh as there’s fewer bad bacteria in the mouth
- The use of ProDentim can also help in keeping the teeth healthy and lasting, preventing the need for dentures or fillings
- Our respiratory organs may also get better health as a result of enhancing oral hygiene
- An improvement in teeth enamel and all the other protective layers on our teeth
- A naturally reduced risk of getting cavities; in fact, regular use of ProDentim might help in doing away with tooth decay and existing cavities as well
- The gums are less prone to shrinking over time
- An improvement in gut health due to the good bacteria, thus alleviating digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, etc.
- Might also recipe the chances of adults contracting hay fever
Ingredients of ProDentim
We’ve disused the roles of the ingredients in the ProDentim supplement, but what exactly are these components? While it would be impossible to discuss each of the 3.5 billion probiotics, we can take a look at the 5 main probiotics used in the ProDentim formulation. There are also some unique additional ingredients in each capsule of ProDentim, all designed to improve our health in some way. Here are some of the main ingredients we can expect to find in ProDentim:
- Lactobacillus Paracasei: This ingredient has gone through a lot of studies, which shows that it’s effective for handling gum diseases, gingivitis, and other issues that arise from bad bacteria in the mouth. This component of ProDentim helps to improve good bacteria composition, fights off several diseases of the gums, and also reduces chances of contracting such diseases in the first place.
- Lactobacillus Reuteri: According to various reports this ingredient is instrumental in dealing with periodontal diseases. It’s quite effective when we add it to a chewable supplement such as ProDentim. The formula in this supplement contains this ingredient in order to help the user recover from stubborn gum and dental conditions.
- B.lactis BL-04®: This ingredient is for helping to improve the state of any existing dental cavities; it’s also helpful in fighting off or preventing issues like diarrhea, hay fever, gut diseases, and an imbalance of bacteria in the oral cavity. It’s best when this component is combined with several probiotic strains so that the oral health gets a boost. The result should include a healthy tooth enamel and less chances of decay, damage, and cavities.
- BLIS K-12: This ingredient’s probiotic strains can specifically handle bad breath which comes from bad oral bacteria. It’s a must for supporting respiratory organs and the bacteria they contain. This means that the ingredient would affect several health aspects, including that of the throat, nose, and ear.
- BLIS M-18: The oral probiotic can protect and guard the teeth and gums. It’s a beneficial component that can also prevent the damage done on the teeth by any food remains.
- Inulin: This is for reducing oral malodor, which it does by removing all the bad bacteria that’s causing any damage. Inulin can also help in balancing the pH levels in the mouth so that the cleansing doesn't damage the tongue or gums. Since this component is not usually found in food, we have to take it in supplement form.
- Malic acid: This has brightening abilities that can enhance the brightness of the teeth. It also helps in strengthening the enamel and cover of the teeth, ensuring that they don’t yellow too easily.
- Tricalcium Phosphate: This is a protective ingredient that also acts as an anti-inflammatory. It helps to protect the teeth from inflamed cells, which means that the gums won’t swell very often. Inflammation of the nerves is also dealt with, so the teeth don’t get too sensitive.
- Spearmint: This is the ingredient that helps the mouth to stay fresh and not dry out, even after we’ve eaten very acidic or stinky food like garlic and onion.
- Peppermint: This is a cooling ingredient that also has the property of numbing the nerves. It helps in reducing inflammation and any oral swelling, especially after we’ve undergone dental disease treatment or dental surgery.
The ingredients of ProDentim all work together to perform the best dental experience a supplement can offer. With regular use, many people have seen how this formulation helps in boosting the health of our oral cavity.
Advantages of ProDentim
The upsides of using ProDentim are clear now, but here are a few more advantages to consider:
- The capsules are chewable and have a pleasant taste; they also don’t get stuck in the teeth
- It doesn't have toxins or harmful chemical
- It can help to improve our oral health faster than many medications (though we should consult a dentist before starting it)
- We might be able to avoid dental surgery
- It’s safe for all adults that aren’t allergic to the ingredients
Possible Downsides of ProDentim
We have to look at the other side of taking ProDentim as well. A few inconveniences of this supplement include:
- The need to take it daily for at least 3-4 months
- The need for a consultation before starting, especially if there are existing health issues
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should not take ProDentim without a proper consultation
How to Take ProDentim
Each ProDentim bottle has 30 capsules, enough for a month. We have to take one capsule in the morning and chew it thoroughly before swallowing.
Cost of ProDentim
A single bottle of ProDentim usually retails for $99 on the official website. However, the current discounted price is $69.
With a bulk order of 3 bottles, the price is $59 each. For a six-bottle order, the price is $49 each. No matter what the package is, we get free shipping and a 60-day 100 percent money-back guarantee based on customer satisfaction. Get your supply of ProDentim Now.
Two Bonuses with ProDentim
With every purchase of ProDentim, we get two bonus eBooks. These are:
1. Bad Breath Gone. One Day Detox: This will help people understand how to use some herbs for eliminating oral malodor. It’s a one-day detoxification program that can help us deal with bad mouth odor and bad bacteria.
2. Hollywood White Teeth at Home: This is us techniques for brightening the teeth. This will hopefully help us to be more confident about smiling and showing our teeth in public, regardless of what foods and beverages we consume on a daily basis.
At the end of the day, it’s always important to take care of our oral health and focus on a healthy diet. Poor oral health can lead to many diseases in the body, not just the mouth. This is why the manufacturers and distributors of ProDentim recommend regularly brushing and flossing our teeth and eating healthy in order to maintain good oral hygiene. These habits will also help in making the ingredients of ProDentim work more effective and show long lasting results.
ProDentim seems to be an amazing probiotic formula that covers all the bases. All we have to do is chew a capsule each morning; the prices have also been slashed and there’s a good, guaranteed money back policy to safeguard our investment.
To date, we can see that ProDentim has helped out several people who were previously suffering from bad breath, cavities, body aches, tooth decay, pain in the gums, redness, swelling, and a lot more. Along with alleviating all these issues, the ProDentim supplement might also help our respiratory health as well. The discounted prices may not last for every long, though, so we should get to ProDentim’s official website and place an order before it’s too late.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The above is a sponsored post, the views expressed are those of the sponsor/author and do not represent the stand and views of Outlook Editorial.