The Autumn/Winter edition of the Wills India Fashion Week (WIFW) 2011, will be held from April 6 next year.
The Spring/Summer edition of the same, which was held in October, saw a return of the five-day fashion extravaganza to its old venue Pragati Maidan with an all new grand and spacious set-up.
The Autumn/Winter edition will also be held at Pragati Maidan and will end on April 10.
The Fashion Design Council of India will be making special arrangements to ensure that the venue is tailor-made for an event of such grandeur. Exquisite lounges, exotic on-site restaurants, cafe counters and plush salons will be set up for the guests and participants.
"With every passing edition, WIFW is scripting a winning blend of fashion, style and business. The recently concluded edition of WIFW received an overwhelming response from designers, buyers and the entire fashion fraternity. We will continue to display the same commitment towards ushering multiple trade opportunities," said Sunil Sethi, President, FDCI.
Wills India Fashion Week (A/W) to Begin from April 6
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Mehbooba Freed: Govt Must Have Felt Shame, Says Daughter
- SRH Vs CSK: Chennai Stay Float With Much-needed Win
- Pushpam Priya Chaudhary: Taking On Bihar's Chanakyas
- IIT Aspirants Who Missed JEE Advanced Can Take Test In 2021
- China Again Claims It Does Not Recognise Ladakh, Arunachal
- Chennai Super Kings' Belief In Shane Watson Surreal, But That's What MS Dhoni Is All About!
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Did Dhoni Intimidate Umpire Reiffel
- NC Backs Farooq’s China Statement, Contest From Wuhan, Says BJP
- Mirzapur Season 2 Will Be Paisa Vasool: Ali Fazal
- Kullu Deities To Skip A Bleak Dussehra Amidst COVID Scare
- NHRC Lists Sex Workers As 'Women At Work'; Significant Step, Say Activists
- Hindu Students From Kashmir To Get 10% Relaxation In Admission Cut Off
- Resurgent Royals Seek Revenge Against Capitals
- Khushbu Sundar Asks 'How Can People Choose Congress If It Can't Choose Its Own Leader'