Union Minister and senior DMK leader M K Alagiri today warned if his party returned to power in the state, it would not only arrest AIADMK chief J Jayalalithaa but also take "strong action" against police officers who were allegedly filing false cases against DMK men.
"If we come back to power, we will not only arrest Jayalalithaa but also take strong action against the policemen who are filing false cases against DMK men," Alagiri, who was here to meet his aide 'Attack' Pandi, imprisoned at the central prison here, told reporters.
"The arrest of DMK men (on false cases) should be included among the achievements of the AIADMK government in the first 100 days," he added.
Just before Alagiri's arrival at the central prison, former Transport Minister and senior DMK leader, K N Nehru, arrested earlier today, was shifted to Cuddalore prison.
Will Arrest Jaya If We Return to Power: Alagiri
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Mehbooba Mufti To Attend Meeting Of Gupkar Declaration Signatories
- DC Vs RR: Delhi Choke Rajasthan After Dhawan, Iyer Fifties
- SP Leader Mulayam Singh Yadav Tests COVID Positive
- Shotgun's Actor-Son Luv Sinha To Contest From Patna On Congress Ticket
- The Silence Of The Dalit Politician
- Chennai Super Kings' Belief In Shane Watson Surreal, But That's What MS Dhoni Is All About!
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Nortje Bowls Fastest Delivery In IPL
- 'When We Return To Power, Will Put Back Sonia's Plaque At Tunnel'
- 15 Die As Heavy Rains Lash Hyderabad; People Asked To Stay Indoors
- Himachal Speaker Tests COVID-19 Positive
- We Are Looking At Various Promotions To Attract Viewers: Sanjeev Bijli Of PVR
- Apple Launches New iPhone 12 Series, To Be Shipped Without Adapters
- Old Law Machine Seeks A New Engine
- Kagiso Rabada Reserves Special Praise For Debutant Tushar Deshpande