The TVS Group today said its Chairman Venu Srinivasan was not a trustee of Sri Sathya Sai Trust, as reported in a section of the media.
Media reports had wrongly quoted him as being a Trustee and had also alleged he was involved in some irregularities in the Trust, the company said in a statement here.
The reports said a businessman from Chennai named V Srinivasan was summoned by Andhra Pradesh Police in connection with the recent seizure of Rs 35 lakh from a vehicle allegedly belonging to the Trust.
Venu Srinivasan Not Trustee of Sathya Sai Trust: TVS
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Opinion | Congress Should Think Beyond Gandhi Family, Reinvent Itself For Survival
- Will Mamata's Trinamool Survive Till 2021 Assembly Elections?
- After Lok Sabha Debacle, Slew Of Resignations On Congress Table; Rahul Too Likely To Quit
- The Rise And Fall Of Pawan Chamling, India’s Longest Serving Chief Minister
- 'Son Of The Soil' Baichung Bhutia Gets 70 Votes In Gangtok, Loses Both Seats In Sikkim
- My Vote Is For the Well-Being Of My Fellow Indians
- The Statue Went Bust
- Mayawati, Honourable Prime Minister. Why The Heartburn?
- Can India's Character As A Secular Republic Be Sustained?
- Yogi Deveshwar: Corporate Honcho Whose Touch Gave Wings to Air India, High Flight To ITC
- How WhatsApp Saved The Day For A Cyclone Fani-Hit Journo In Odisha
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May Announces Resignation After Brexit Backlash
- China Welcomes Modi, Imran Khan Exchange Of Greetings
- US Applauds Indian Elections, Says, 'An Inspiration Around The World'
- In Uttar Pradesh, Mayawati's BSP Lone Gainer Among Grand Alliance Constituents
- After LS Poll Drubbing, Karnataka Cabinet Reposes Faith In Kumaraswamy
- Navjot Singh Sidhu 'Inept', Intend To Change His Portfolio: Amarinder Singh
- Day After Zakir Musa's Encounter In Tral, Curfew Imposed In Parts Of Kashmir
- 'Gear Up For Assembly Polls, We Will Get Majority In J&K,' NC Chief Farooq Abdullah To Party Workers