The TVS Group today said its Chairman Venu Srinivasan was not a trustee of Sri Sathya Sai Trust, as reported in a section of the media.
Media reports had wrongly quoted him as being a Trustee and had also alleged he was involved in some irregularities in the Trust, the company said in a statement here.
The reports said a businessman from Chennai named V Srinivasan was summoned by Andhra Pradesh Police in connection with the recent seizure of Rs 35 lakh from a vehicle allegedly belonging to the Trust.
Venu Srinivasan Not Trustee of Sathya Sai Trust: TVS
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Chidambaram's Lawyer Willing To Give Undertaking That He Won't Flee, Will Cooperate
- US President Donald Trump Offers To Mediate Kashmir Issue Again, Says It's 'Complicated Place'
- Chandrayaan-2 Spacecraft Successfully Enters 2nd Lunar Orbit: ISRO
- 'Disgraceful Misuse Of Power': Rahul Gandhi Flays BJP Govt Over Action Against Chidambaram
- India’s Largest Biscuit Manufacturer Parle Says It Could Slash 10,000 Jobs: Report
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- The Little Sleep I Get Is Filled With Nightmares About Home: Kashmiri Living In Delhi On J&K
- CBI Books NDTV Founders Prannoy Roy, Wife And Others In FDI Violation Case
- Three Killed As Flood Relief Helicopter Crashes In Rain-Hit Uttarkashi
- LeT Militant, Police Officer Killed In Encounter In Jammu And Kashmir's Baramulla
- Preview: WI Vs IND, 1st Test
- Chidambaram 'Hunted Down' For Speaking Truth Inconvenient To Cowards: Priyanka Gandhi
- Public Transport Resumes In Parts Of Kashmir, Students Still Stay Away From Schools
- Former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Babulal Gaur Passes Away At 89
- Preview: Ashes, 3rd Test, ENG Vs AUS