Former Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank', who was removed from the top post following allegations of corruption against his government, owns movable and immovable properties worth about Rs 65 lakhs.
Chief Minister B C Khanduri, who will fight the forthcoming Assembly elections from the Kotdwara seat, had declared his movable and immovable properties worth around Rs 2.52 crore.
Nishank, who filed his nomination papers yesterday from the Doiwala (Dehradun) Assembly seat for the BJP, declared his properties worth Rs 64.89 lakh.
Nishank also declared his wife's assets at Rs 64.85 lakh.
The former Chief Minister does not own any vehicle, and has declared that he uses the official car provided to him.
He owns an agriculture land of around 17,000 hectare and has just Rs 30,000 cash in hand while his wife has Rs 15,000 cash.
The Chief Minister and his wife have a joint account in the State Bank of India with Rs 6.90 lakh deposited in it.
Uttarakhand Polls: Nishank, Khanduri Declare Assets
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Man Dies In Rajasthan, India's Positive Case Count Nears 700
- US Has Now Most Positive Coronavirus Cases In World; Overtakes China, Italy
- 'We Are At War And Not Winning': UN Chief Calls Calls For Wartime Plan To Fight COVID-19
- Kabul Gurdwara Attack: A Pakistani Attempt To Rupture Strong Indo-Afghan Ties
- Coronavirus Pandemic Raises Serious Questions About China's Conduct
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- Coronavirus: Athletes Qualified For 2020 Olympics Will Keep 2021 Spots – REPORT
- UP Cops Make People Hop With Bags During Coronavirus Lockdown
- Working Together With G20 Countries Against Coronavirus Pandemic: Donald Trump
- Harassment Of Workers Threatens Production Of COVID-19 Test Kits
- Panic-Buying Can Lead To Lack Of Essential Items During Lockdown
- Coronavirus: A James Bond-Inspired Mobile App Helping TN Authorities
- Rs 50 Lakh Insurance Cover For Doctors, Healthcare Workers Fighting COVID-19
- Ronaldo Criticised For 'Taking Pictures By The Pool' During Pandemic