Former Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank', who was removed from the top post following allegations of corruption against his government, owns movable and immovable properties worth about Rs 65 lakhs.
Chief Minister B C Khanduri, who will fight the forthcoming Assembly elections from the Kotdwara seat, had declared his movable and immovable properties worth around Rs 2.52 crore.
Nishank, who filed his nomination papers yesterday from the Doiwala (Dehradun) Assembly seat for the BJP, declared his properties worth Rs 64.89 lakh.
Nishank also declared his wife's assets at Rs 64.85 lakh.
The former Chief Minister does not own any vehicle, and has declared that he uses the official car provided to him.
He owns an agriculture land of around 17,000 hectare and has just Rs 30,000 cash in hand while his wife has Rs 15,000 cash.
The Chief Minister and his wife have a joint account in the State Bank of India with Rs 6.90 lakh deposited in it.
Uttarakhand Polls: Nishank, Khanduri Declare Assets
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Arun Jaitley, Former Union Minister And Senior BJP Leader, Dies At 66
- BJP's Indispensable Man, A Raconteur And Mentor: Arun Jaitley Was All These And Much More
- How Arun Jaitley Played A Key Role In Making Nitish Kumar The Bihar CM
- UAE's Highest Civilian Award For Modi, Egg On Pakistan's Face
- MSD: Three Musketeers Who Engineered Kashmir's Bloodless Coup, But Are Their Plans Sustainable?
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- 'What Is Modi Govt Trying To Hide?' Says Congress After Rahul Gandhi-Led Delegation Denied Entry In J&K
- 'Political Giant, Towering Intellectual, Legal Luminary': PM Modi's Tribute To Arun Jaitley
- Naresh Goyal Created Tax Evading Schemes To Siphon Off Funds Abroad: ED
- PV Sindhu Progresses To Final At Badminton Worlds
- India Has Lost An Outstanding Parliamentarian: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh Condoles Arun Jaitley's Death
- Durand Final: Joseph-Inspired Gokulam Stun Bagan To Lift Trophy
- Why Is Part Of The Amazon Burning?
- PM Modi Defends Article 370 Move In UAE, Says It Ends 'Isolation' Of J&K Which Was Radicalising Youths