A man was allegedly beaten to death by his relatives over property dispute in Gaur area, police said here today.
Nebulal (32) was beaten to death by his relative Radhey and his two sons Dharmendra and Surendra in Majha Manpur village last evening, they said.
An FIR had been lodged and efforts were being made to arrest the accused, police said.
UP: Man Beaten to Death Over Property Dispute
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Tablighi Jamaat Members Face NSA For Misbehaving With Nurses In UP Hospital
- 'Corona Jihad', 'Tablighi Virus'... Would 'Mandir Virus' Be Okay In Such Intolerant Times?
- 'In My Blood, There May Be Answers': Covid-19 Survivor Donates Plasma To Heal The Sick
- Light Candles, Lamps On Sunday At 9 PM To End Darkness Of Coronavirus: PM
- MHA Blacklists, Cancels Visa Of 960 Foreign Tablighi Jamaat Members
- 'Corona Jihad', 'Tablighi Virus'...Would 'Mandir Virus' Be Okay In Such Intolerant Times?
- Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan Then and Now: Politics Of An Epic Kind
- Blog: Kashmiris Have Lived Through Many A Lockdown. They Could Advise World On How To Face One
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Coronavirus: Migrant Workers Run Away From Quarantine Shelters In UP
- IIT Researchers Develop Portable Ventilator Priced At Rs 30,000
- Cops Book Hawkers, Shopkeepers In Nizamuddin, But Ignored Markaz
- Google To Publish User Location Data To Help 'Manage Coronavirus'
- Born During Lockdown, Raipur Twins Named 'Corona' And 'Covid'
- Modi Discusses COVID-19 Lockdown With Eminent Sports Personalities
- Global Coronavirus Cases Cross One Million, Death Toll Exceeds 51,000
- Nobody Knows When Football Can Resume: FIFA President Gianni Infantino