Telecom regulator TRAI today prohibited discriminatory tariffs for data services on the basis of content. The move is a big blow to Facebook's highly-controversial 'Free Basics' platform and Airtel's zero-rated platform 'Airtel Zero'.
TRAI Rules in Favour of Net Neutrality
File-AP Photo/Aijaz Rahi
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Confident Modi Defeats Rahul's Hug And Wink In Trust Vote
- No-Confidence Motion A Result Of Opposition's 'Arrogance': PM Modi
- Rafale Deal Is Classified Information: France On Rahul Gandhi's Claims In Lok Sabha
- Indian Railways Supplies Contaminated Water
- Beyond Hobby: How Amateur Operators Are Turning Ham Radio Socially Useful
- When Micro Irrigation Becomes Urine-Fed Under The Currents Of Translation
- The Familiar Global Eeriness of The Job
- World Cup 2018: Here Are Key Takeaways From The Championship
- Will Soap Nut Trees Save Bangalore's Bellandur Lake That Catches Fire?