It is time for the Dalai Lama to return to Tibet, said Tibetan Prime Minister-in-Exile Lobsang Sangay today at a convention here.
"It is time for the Dalai Lama to return to Tibet," Sangay said while inaugurating the three-day Second Special International Tibet Support Groups Meeting here.
"This special meeting will send a clear message that Tibetan supporters will make sure that the Tibet issue remains alive till freedom is restored and Dalai Lama's return to Tibet," he said.
Around 200 members of Tibetan Support Groups from 43 countries are attending the meeting from November 16-18.
Time for Dalai Lama to Return to Tibet: Tibetan PM-in-Exile
THE LATEST ISSUE
- As Assam CM, Himanta Biswa Sarma Finally Lives His Dream
- Lockdown In Delhi Extended Till May 17: Arvind Kejriwal
- ‘I Would Like To Play Women Who Are Irresponsible': Konkona Sen
- 'Have Lost Courage’: YouTuber Rahul Vohra Dies Hours After Predicting His Death On Facebook
- Tamil Nadu's New Health Minister MA Subramanian Is Also A Marathon Runner
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- Led By Debutants Why Indian Cricket Is On Top Of The World
- Cong Leader Mallikarjun Kharge Urges PM Modi To Hold All-Party Meeting
- Talks For National Alliance Of Opposition Parties To Start Soon: Raut
- As India Battles The Virus, Let Us Not Weaken National Resolve
- Sikh Body Provides Oxygen Concentrators To Covid Patients
- Youth Congress President Steps Into Sonu Sood’s Shoes
- How India’s Top Sports Institution Let Covid Breach Elite Training Camps
- Lewis Hamilton Wins Record-equalling Sixth Spanish Grand Prix
- T20 World Cup Could Be Postponed Or Shifted From India: Ian Chappell