Swedish Prosecutor Drops 7-Yr-Old Rape Probe Against WikiLeaks Founder Assange
Swedish prosecutors said today that they had closed a seven-year rape investigation into WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
"Director of Public Prosecution, Marianne Ny, has today decided to discontinue the investigation regarding suspected rape by Julian Assange," it said in a statement.
- Chinese Army Warns India Not To Harbour 'Illusions'
- Money Laundering: NIA Arrests 7 Separatist Leaders
- Six Oppn MPs From Lok Sabha Suspended For 'Throwing Papers' At The Speaker
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- US Designates Hizbul Head Salahuddin As Global Terrorist, India Welcomes Move
- Arab Nations Extend Deadline By 48 Hours For Qatar To Respond To Their Demands
- Chinese Army Denies Violating Bhutan's Territory, Asks India To 'Correct Its Wrong-Doings'
- 'Apka Swagat Hai Mere Dost,' Israeli PM Welcomes Modi