Sadhvi Pragya Singh, a key accused in the 2008 Malegoan blast case, would be produced before a court in Madya Pradesh tomorrow in connection with the murder of RSS activist Sunil Joshi.
Joshi, a suspect in the Samjhauta Express blast case, was shot dead at Devas in Madhya Pradesh on December 29, 2007.
Special public prosecutor Rohini Salian confirmed the development and said Madhya Pradesh police today produced a warrant issued by a local court in Devas.
As per the warrant, the Devas court has directed the Madhya Pradesh police to produce Sadhvi tomorrow, Salian said.
"The special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court here has directed jail authorities to make arrangements for her travelling to Devas either by train or by flight but not by road," Sadhvi's lawyer Rameshwar Gite said.
Gite further said that the court also directed the JJ hospital authorities to discharge her.
Though Sadhvi was arrested last month in the Joshi murder case, police had not sought for her physical custody.
Maharashtra Anti-Terrorist Squad had arrested 12 people, including Thakur, Lt Col Srikant Prasad Purohit, and Sudhakar Udayban Dwivedi alias Dayanand Pandey alias Swami Amritanand, in connection with the 2008 Malegoan blasts in which seven persons were killed and over 70 injured.
Sadhvi was arrested in connection with the Malegoan blast case on October 23, 2008.
Sunil Joshi Case: Sadhvi to Appear in Court on Mar 30
THE LATEST ISSUE
- What Can Be The Lasting Cure For Festering Wound Called Kashmir?
- Kashmir: A State Of No Peace
- Amid Global Pressure, Pak Government Takes Control Of Jaish-e-Mohammad Headquarters
- India Vs Pakistan: Cricket Has Always Been A Thorn, But What About Other Sports
- Should India Have Sporting Ties With Pakistan?
- PMK's Old Habit Of U-Turns Has Made It An Object Of Ridicule In Tamil Nadu
- Jaish Attack In Pulwama: Indian Intelligence Suffers Due To Communal Rifts
- China’s Growing Influence In Nepal Vs India’s Soft Power
- Will 'Operation Lotus' Boomerang On BJP In Karnataka?
- Faulted By Design: Cow Slaughter In India And Bank Interest In Pakistan
- A Race To Grab Spotlight This Election Season
- Narendra Modi Is 'Prime Time' Minister, Not PM, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Assam: At Least 15 Dead, 30 Fall Ill After Consuming Spurious Liquor In Golaghat District
- Mehbooba, Omar Welcome Supreme Court's Directive On Assault Of Kashmiris
- Jaish Chief Masood Azhar Warns Imran Khan Against Any Action On Him
- UP ATS Arrests 2 Suspected Jaish Terrorists From Deoband
- Farmers' Union Suspends Long March To Mumbai After Talks With Maharashtra Govt
- No Decision On World Cup Match Yet, CoA To Urge ICC Members To Boycott Pakistan
- HRD Ministry Denies Jamia Millia's Request To Confer Honorary Doctorate To SRK