Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has supported the anti-corruption movement launched by Anna Hazare but says every aspect of the cause should be looked at seriously.
"I think we all support the cause. I think there should be no corruption in the country. I think this whole aspect is becoming so large and so big and there are so many aspects of it that we need to look at it seriously, quietly, step-backedly. We just can't keep saying we support anti-corruption," said Khan, who was here to inaugurate a hotel complex.
Khan, 45, said a legislation to curb corruption should be implemented after holding discussions with all concerned.
"All of us want to support anti-corruption. Its the worst kind of stigma that one can have for the country. But this wonderful cause has so many aspects too it....I think as an intelligent section of the society, we have to think about the implementation of it. What are the constitutional aspects of it. What are the parliamentarian process of the same. What is the practicality of the same, how is it going to happen.
"Unless we do that, we just keep talking about it, we just keep doing agitations. We should think how to take the best out of it so that it does not die out. Thats the second step," he said.
Shah Rukh Supports Anti-Graft Stir
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Govt Panel Suggests 12-16 Week Gap For Covishield, Covid Recovered Should Wait 6 Months
- What Makes Some Vaccinated People More Susceptible To Covid-19 Than Others? Experts Answer
- Can A Person Get Re-Infected After Recovering From Covid?
- Maharashtra Extends Covid Restrictions Till June 1; Check Guidelines
- BJP's Political Messaging To No Avail: No Fresh Vegetables For Ladakh-Kargil For 4 Months
- Born April 18, Died April 20: The Spectacular Fall Of European Super League And Its Aftermath
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- Covaxin Receives Nod For Trials On Children Between 2-18 Age Group
- Delhi's Oxygen Requirement Down To 582 MT: Manish Sisodia
- PM Modi Missing Along With Vaccines, Oxygen, Medicines: Rahul Gandhi
- Western Media Coverage Of Covid Crisis Raises Hackles Of Modi Govt
- Independent Music Doing Well As Labels Are Promoting It: Sonu Nigam
- Know Why Using Right Glassware Is Important While Mixing Your Drink
- India Very Good At 'Niggling': Paine
- Atleti Edge Closer To La Liga Title