The newest entrant in the Bachchan family, nicknamed as Beti B, has send the media and fans into a tizzy following reports that she has been finally christened as 'Aaradhya'.
Fans on Twitter were abuzz with rumours about Bollywood star couple, Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's daughter finally getting a name yesterday, after four months of her birth. But megastar Amitabh Bachchan and his family has neither officially confirmed nor denied it, keeping the guessing game on.
A user posted on Twitter, "Trending in India, other than the rail budget is #Aaradhya Bachchan. Yeah the kid got a name, finally."
"The Bachchans did well naming their daughter Aaradhya. With a 'aa' name she'll be on top of most alphabetical lists," said another user.
A joke went as, "2033 Breaking News: Karan Johar to launch Azad Rao Khan and Aaradhya Bachchan as lead pair in 'Oi Tweetiye!'. Music by debutant Alim Rahman."
"What will Aaradhya learn first -- KBC or ABC?," another said.
Ever since the reports of Aishwarya's pregnancy came out, gossip mongers were engaged in all sorts of guess works on whether it would be a boy or a girl for the Bachchan family. Then after Aishwarya delivered a baby girl, there were talks of photos of little one getting leaked online.
Also, grapevine said that American talk show host Oprah Winfrey would reveal the picture and name on the daughter on her talk show. Later, various names like Aaliya and Abhilasha started doing the rounds following which father Abhishek Bachchan recently confirmed that they have zeroed in on a name for their daughter.
Abhishek had clarified that the baby girl was not named Aaliya and that the picture of his daughter would not be 'revealed'. And that one can catch a glimpse of her when she naturally begins to go out.
According to him, releasing a picture of his daughter and making it an event is rather a pompous thing to do.
Earlier, when superstar Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek had held a press conference after the baby girl was born, they had said, "There would be no naming ceremony for the baby, as the families don't believe in naamkaran."
The Bachchans have been fiercely protective of the latest member of the family ever since Aishwarya gave birth to a girl on November 16 last year.
Rumours Say 'Beti B' is Named 'Aaradhya'
THE LATEST ISSUE
- As Assam CM, Himanta Biswa Sarma Finally Lives His Dream
- Lockdown In Delhi Extended Till May 17: Arvind Kejriwal
- ‘I Would Like To Play Women Who Are Irresponsible': Konkona Sen
- 'Have Lost Courage’: YouTuber Rahul Vohra Dies Hours After Predicting His Death On Facebook
- Tamil Nadu's New Health Minister MA Subramanian Is Also A Marathon Runner
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- Led By Debutants Why Indian Cricket Is On Top Of The World
- Cong Leader Mallikarjun Kharge Urges PM Modi To Hold All-Party Meeting
- Talks For National Alliance Of Opposition Parties To Start Soon: Raut
- As India Battles The Virus, Let Us Not Weaken National Resolve
- Sikh Body Provides Oxygen Concentrators To Covid Patients
- Youth Congress President Steps Into Sonu Sood’s Shoes
- How India’s Top Sports Institution Let Covid Breach Elite Training Camps
- Lewis Hamilton Wins Record-equalling Sixth Spanish Grand Prix
- Remainder Of IPL 2021 Can't Happen In India, Says Sourav Ganguly