To add to RJD's humiliating defeat in the Bihar assembly elections today, former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi lost elections for both the Raghopur and Sonepur assembly seats she was contesting for.
Rabri Devi lost Raghopur seat to Satish Kumar of JD(U) by 1300 votes. She had held the seat three times in a row.
She was also defeated by BJP nominee Vinay Kumar Singh by a margin of more than 20,000 votes in Sonepur assembly segment in Saran district.
RJD Mobbed: Rabri Devi Loses Both Her Seats
THE LATEST ISSUE
- CBI Infighting Intensifies, DSP Arrested In Corruption Case Involving Rakesh Asthana
- Congress Has Not Projected Rahul Gandhi As PM Candidate: Chidambaram
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: Priest Who Gave Statement Against Franco Mulakkal Found Dead
- Paytm Founder's Secy, Two Other Employees Held For Blackmailing Him With Stolen Data
- Forces Did Not Follow Standard Practice: Kashmiri Villagers On Blast At Encounter Site
- BJP's 'Win' In Kashmir Valley Will Be Remembered For Wrong Reasons
- Rail Apps: When A Train Ticket Examiner Left Passengers Speechless
- Durga Puja In Calcutta A Parable Of Life
- M J Akbar Should Be Fired Rather Than Being Allowed To Resign
- Why Kishore Kumar Declined A Cover Version Of His Idol KL Saigal's Songs
- Health Hazards Caused By Contaminated Water Supply In Indian Railways
- CBI Defends Its Director, Terms Allegations Against Him As 'False And Malicious'
- Sack Navjot Singh Sidhu, Register Murder Case Against His Wife: Akali Dal
- Assam: Retired Teacher Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Exclusion Of Name From NRC
- Dalit Woman Makes Failed Bid To Reach Sabarimala Shrine
- CBI Is A Weapon Of Political Vendetta Under Modi's Regime: Rahul Gandhi
- At Sabarimala, IG Sreejith Cries In Front Of Lord Ayyappa
- After Getting Trolled, Maharashtra CM's Wife Apologises For Selfie On Ship
- Woman Raped, Rod Inserted In Her Private Parts In West Bengal