To add to RJD's humiliating defeat in the Bihar assembly elections today, former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi lost elections for both the Raghopur and Sonepur assembly seats she was contesting for.
Rabri Devi lost Raghopur seat to Satish Kumar of JD(U) by 1300 votes. She had held the seat three times in a row.
She was also defeated by BJP nominee Vinay Kumar Singh by a margin of more than 20,000 votes in Sonepur assembly segment in Saran district.
RJD Mobbed: Rabri Devi Loses Both Her Seats
THE LATEST ISSUE
- A Day In Paradise: 'No One Needs A Bullet To Kill... A Stone Can Do It' - Fear Factor Grips Kashmir
- New India Will Not Allow Loot Of Money: PM Modi To Indian Diaspora In France
- SC To Hear Chidambaram's Appeal Against Arrest On Monday
- ED Searches Jet Airways Founder Naresh Goyal's Premises in Delhi, Mumbai
- FATF Asia-Pacific Group Puts Pakistan In 'Enhanced Blacklist' For Failing To Meet Its Standards
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- After Jairam Ramesh, Abhishek Singhvi Says 'Demonising Modi Wrong'
- Strict Restrictions Back In Kashmir Valley After Posters Surface Calling For UN Office March
- UN Body Calls Out China, Pakistan For Persecuting Religious Minorities
- Have Full Faith In Centre That It Will Take Steps To Deal With Slowdown: Arvind Kejriwal
- 2 Killed, 20 Injured In Stampede During Janmashtami Celebrations In West Bengal Temple
- Gavaskar Questions Ashwin's Axe
- India's Fresh Challenge On Kashmir: Engage With Donald Trump But Without Opening Another Front
- Lance Klusener Appointed As South Africa's Assistant Batting Coach For India Tour