To add to RJD's humiliating defeat in the Bihar assembly elections today, former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi lost elections for both the Raghopur and Sonepur assembly seats she was contesting for.
Rabri Devi lost Raghopur seat to Satish Kumar of JD(U) by 1300 votes. She had held the seat three times in a row.
She was also defeated by BJP nominee Vinay Kumar Singh by a margin of more than 20,000 votes in Sonepur assembly segment in Saran district.
RJD Mobbed: Rabri Devi Loses Both Her Seats
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Ace Shuttler PV Sindhu Makes History, Wins Her Maiden BWF World Tour Finals Title
- Congress Is Upset Because Of Transparency In Defence Deals In My Govt: PM Modi
- BJP To Target Cong In 70 Cities Over Rafale Deal, Says Will Unmask Conspiracy Against Govt
- Congress Likely To Announce Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Today
- Culprits Are Still Alive, Failure Of Law And Order, Says Mother Six Years After Nirbhaya Gang Rape
- The Pilgrim’s Progress: Railways To Waive Off Surcharge On Special Trains During Kumbh Mela
- Why There Is A Problem With Opinion Polls In India
- Introduced And Cancelled: Why India's Semi-High-Speed Trains Struggle To Survive
- When Omar Retweets Mehbooba And Drabu 'Likes' Lone's Tweets
- In Karnataka, Ministry Expansion Is Back To The Front Once Again
- Here's Why PM Modi's G20 Move On Economic Offenders Is Unlikely To Change Anything
- Watch: Trailer Of 'Delhi Bus' Released, A Film On Nirbhaya Who Fought For Her Life And Dignity
- Rafale Deal: Security Is A Sensitive Issue, We Must Keep Politics Aside
- Govt Ensured India Least Affected By Immigration, US Working Visa Issue: Ram Madhav
- How Lata Mangeshkar Made Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal's Wedding More Special
- Virat Kohli Becomes Fastest Indian To Score 25 Test Centuries
- Hillary Clinton Consoles 8-Year-Old For Losing Class Presidential Election To A Boy
- Sabarimala Row: Kerala Court Revokes Bail Granted To Rahul Easwar, Orders His Arrest
- Son Of Foreigner Can't Think Of Nation's Interest: BJP Leader On Rahul Gandhi