To add to RJD's humiliating defeat in the Bihar assembly elections today, former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi lost elections for both the Raghopur and Sonepur assembly seats she was contesting for.
Rabri Devi lost Raghopur seat to Satish Kumar of JD(U) by 1300 votes. She had held the seat three times in a row.
She was also defeated by BJP nominee Vinay Kumar Singh by a margin of more than 20,000 votes in Sonepur assembly segment in Saran district.
RJD Mobbed: Rabri Devi Loses Both Her Seats
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Another Terror Attack On India Will Prove 'Extremely Problematic': US To Pakistan
- Jailed Manipur Journalist Kishorechandra Wangkhem Seriously Ill
- Nirav Modi's Arrest A Boost For PM, But Extradition To India Not Any Time Soon
- CRPF Jawan Kills 3 Colleagues, Shoots Himself In Jammu And Kashmir
- #ElectionsOutlook: For In-Depth News, Views And Analysis
- Tarun Gogoi Ko Gussa Kyon Aata Hain
- Kohli Is Already An Era-Defining Genius, Don't Read Further
- With Teni Da's Demise, Comes An End Of An Era In Bengali Films
- New Zealand Massacre: Colonisation, Immigration, And White Man's Victimhood
- Solskjaer’s Magical Case For Manchester United Exceptionalism
- When Train 18 Tricked To Be Modi’s Bullet Train
- Swami Aseemanand, 3 Others Acquitted in Samjhauta Express Bombing Case
- Mayawati Not To Contest LS Polls, But Open To Larger Role At Centre
- Boeing 737 MAX To Face Congressional Hearing In US Over Two Plane Crashes
- New Zealand Bans Assault, Semi-Automatic Rifles After Christchurch Mosque Attack
- Travesty Of Justice, Says Pak To Acquittal Of Samjhauta Accused, Summons Indian Envoy
- Indian-American Neomi Rao Sworn In As Judge Of Powerful US Court
- DMK, AIADMK Come Up With Similar Assurances In Their Manifestos
- Rahul Gandhi Believes He Has No Chance In 2019 Lok Sabha Elections, Is Eyeing 2024: AAP