Directorate of Revenue Intelligence today conducted a raid at city-based 'Cosmos Bon Voyage and Forex Pvt Ltd' at suburban Lokhandwala Complex here, sources said.
Chitresh Shrivastava, owner of the event management company who was questioned by DRI authorities today in Delhi alongwith Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and others, used to have currency dealings with this company, sources said.
Rahat and others had been detained for allegedly carrying USD 1.24 lakh (about Rs 60 lakh) of undeclared foreign currency at New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport on February 13.
Rahat Case: DRI Raids Mumbai Company
THE LATEST ISSUE
- India Sees Slight Dip In Covid Daily Count: Records 3,66,161 New Cases And 3,754 Deaths
- What’s Fatal Black Fungus Infection In Covid Patients; Check Dos And Don’ts Here
- 'Little Room For Judicial Interference': Centre To Supreme Court On Vaccine Policy
- Himanta Biswa Sarma To Take Over As Assam Chief Minister Today
- How India’s Top Sports Institution Let Covid Breach Elite Training Camps
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- Led By Debutants Why Indian Cricket Is On Top Of The World
- Will You Need An E-Pass For Travelling From Noida To Delhi? Know Here
- Fact Check: Can You Get Covid Even After Vaccination? Govt Clarifies
- Can Hot Water Bath Or Drinking Warm Water Prevent Covid? Govt Answers
- Lockdowns And Curfews: List Of States, UTs Clamping Down Against Covid-19
- Mamata Banerjee Retains Ministerial Core As 43 Take Oath Today
- ‘I Would Like To Play Women Who Are Irresponsible': Konkona Sen
- Dramatic Equaliser Not Enough To Keep Title In Real's Hands
- Remainder Of IPL 2021 Can't Happen In India, Says Sourav Ganguly