The Punjab Congress today moved a local court seeking action against former RSS chief K S Sudarshan for his alleged derogatory remarks against their party president Sonia Gandhi.
The petition filed by Punjab Pradesh Congress Secretary Rajinder Gupta was listed before civil judge S K Sharma, who fixed February 14 as the date for hearing the case.
Gupta has contended that Sudarshan's comments against Gandhi has damaged national unity and insulted the women community.
In Ajmer, Congress workers Mahesh Ojha and Kamal Gangwal also lodged a police complaint against Sudarshan for his anti-Sonia remarks.
In the complaint filed yesterday, the duo said Sudarshan's remarks were derogatory and hence action should be taken against him.
Punjab Cong Moves Court Against Sudarshan
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Hathras Case | Options Being Explored To Defend Accused: Former BJP MLA At Caste-Based Meet
- KXIP Vs CSK: Faf, Watson Crush Punjab
- Covid-19 And The Dream Of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat
- LJP Goes Solo In Bihar Polls, But Will Chirag Paswan Prove To Be The New Mausam Vaigyanik?
- Hathras Case: UP Police Lathicharges RLD Leader
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Sports And National Education Policy: A Flawed Understanding
- In The TIME Of Bilkis Bano As Dadi Cool
- Hathras: Chandrashekhar Meets Family
- Bihar Elections: 47 Open Grounds, 19 Halls For Public Rallies
- Pandey's Stunning Take Is A Thing Of Beauty
- PM Modi A Puppet In Hands Of Ambani-Adani: Rahul Gandhi At Tractor Rally
- Fifty Years Of Satyajit Ray's Aranyer Din Ratri
- Mission Bengal: A Saffron Experiment
- Man Utd 1-6 Spurs: Red Devils Suffer Joint-record Home Defeat