A probe should be ordered against senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh to ascertain the motive behind his visit to the house of a suspected terrorist, RSS leader Indresh Kumar said today.
"Investigation should be initiated against Digvijay Singh to find out the motive behind his visits to the house of terrorists...," he said on the sidelines of a function here.
The RSS leader was pointing to Singh's visit to the family of arrested Batla House encounter accused Mohammad Saif on February 3, 2010.
Kumar also attacked Union Home Minister P Chidambaram over corruption charges.
"The government has failed to control terrorism so terror activities are on the rise in the country," Kumar alleged.
Probe Digvijay's Visit to Terrorist's House: RSS Leader
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Coronavirus: With Almost 1,000 Deaths, Italy Records Most Fatalities In A Day; Global Toll Crosses 25,000
- Hit By Coronavirus Lockdown, 90-Year-old Kajodi Trudges Home, 400 Km Away
- How State Governments Are Managing The Coronavirus Pandemic Amid 21-day Lockdown
- Indian Shot Putter Navin Chikara Fails Dope Test, Gets Four-Year Ban
- Why IND's Hockey Coach Reid Thinks COVID-19 A Blessing In Disguise
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- Amid Lockdown, Many Countries Face Challenges To Repatriate Citizens
- UK PM Boris Johnson, Health Secretary Test Positive For Coronavirus
- 'Clear We Have Entered Recession': IMF Chief Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Stuck in Bangladesh, Kashmiri Students Seek Evacuation Amid Covid-19 Fears
- Hundreds Of Pets Abandoned After WHO Hoardings Trigger Panic
- Coronavirus: Stop Mass Exodus Of Labourers, MHA Asks States
- All Domestic Flights Suspended Till April 14, Says DGCA
- Tendulkar Donates 50 Lakh To Fight COVID-19