The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, has decided to confer an honorary doctorate on West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for her 'outstanding' political career.
"The chief minister has agreed to accept the honour from our institute and it will be conferred on her at a special convocation," Founder Director of KIIT and Kalinga Institute of Social Science (KISS) Dr Achyuta Samanta said here today after meeting the CM.
Odisha Institute to Confer Honorary Doctorate on Mamata
THE LATEST ISSUE
- As India Boycotts Pak Day Celebrations, China Helps Pakistan Avoid Embarrassment
- Imran Khan Tweets PM Modi's Greetings On Pakistan Day As India Boycotts Event In Delhi
- Jet Airways Suspends Services Of 13 International Routes Till End-April
- Even Narendra Modi Is In Awe Of This Naveen Patnaik Confidant
- Sidelined By Party, Is Advani Headed For Rajya Sabha?
- The Deteriorating State Of Modern Music
- Tarun Gogoi Ko Gussa Kyon Aata Hain
- Kohli Is Already An Era-Defining Genius, Don't Read Further
- With Teni Da's Demise, Comes An End Of An Era In Bengali Films
- New Zealand Massacre: Colonisation, Immigration, And White Man's Victimhood
- Solskjaer’s Magical Case For Manchester United Exceptionalism
- Gambhir's Patriotism Makes Him Ideal Choice For BJP. Here Are Some Of His Mercurial Quotes
- After Boycott By India, Guests At Pakistan Day Event Allege Harassment By Police
- Lok Sabha Elections: In Bihar
, Congress Gets 9, RJD 20
- Reports On Increase In Unemployment Data Are Fake: KJ Alphons
- Sam Pitroda Questions Death Toll In Balakot Airstrike, Bats For Dialogue With Pakistan
- Kerala: Same Old Rivalry On Cards Despite BJP Eyeing An Upset Or Two
- IPL 2019 Curtain Raiser: Amid World Cup Disquiet, Cricket Gets Ready For Annual Carnival
- BJP's First List Of Candidates Has A Message For Opposition Parties