The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, has decided to confer an honorary doctorate on West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for her 'outstanding' political career.
"The chief minister has agreed to accept the honour from our institute and it will be conferred on her at a special convocation," Founder Director of KIIT and Kalinga Institute of Social Science (KISS) Dr Achyuta Samanta said here today after meeting the CM.
Odisha Institute to Confer Honorary Doctorate on Mamata
THE LATEST ISSUE
- A New Political Alliance In Kashmir Is Making Waves In Face Of Criticism
- 33 Killed As Bus Rolls Down Into Gorge In J&K's Kishtwar
- CMs Of Congress-Ruled States To Meet Rahul Gandhi Today, Urge Him Not To Resign
- Ind Vs Eng: Credit To England Bowlers, Rohit Defends Slow Run-Rate At Edgbaston
- Opinion | Recurring AES Outbreaks Demand Preventive Measures
- Trump's America Is Once Again Locking Horns With Iran. What Should India Do?
- Do Driving And Education Have A Connection?
- Ola, Ole! How's The Patient Doing?
- Salman Khan’s Fears Misplaced, No Reviewer Can Make Or Mar A Film Destined For Greatness
- With No Malls, No App-Based Economy, Kashmir Stuck At Where It Was 2 Decades Ago
- India, Pakistan And The Cost Of A Cup Of Tea In Kashmir
- Amarnath Yatra Begins Amid Tight Security, Over 7,500 Pilgrims Head For Cave Shrine
- Opinion | Against BAN, PAK Can't Afford To Be Inconsistent: Waqar
- Mamta Banerjee Meme Case: SC Issues Notice To WB Govt Over Delay In Release Of BJP Activist Priyanka Sharma
- Foreigners Among 35 Held In Raids At Spa Centres Running 'Sex Trade' In Noida
- ED Summons Actor Dino Morea, DJ Aqeel In Sterling Biotech Bank Fraud Case
- Mohan Bhagwat, 6 Other RSS Functionaries Join Twitter
- TRS MLA's Brother, 13 Others Held For Attack On Woman Forest Officer In Telangana
- ENG Vs IND Highlights: Rohit Ton In Vain as England Keep Semis Hopes Alive