The Allahabad High Court today gave the Uttar Pradesh government one-week time to file a reply on a PIL seeking CBI probe into alleged swindling of funds under National Rural Health Mission in the state.
The Lucknow bench comprising justices Pradeep Kant and Ritu Raj Awasthi fixed July 25 as the next date of hearing of the PIL filed by a local scribe.
Petitioner's counsel Nadeem Murtaza said the government has sought some time to file the reply.
NRHM Scam PIL: HC Gives UP Govt One-week to Reply
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Arun Jaitley, Former Union Minister And Senior BJP Leader, Dies At 66
- BJP's Indispensable Man, A Raconteur And Mentor: Arun Jaitley Was All These And Much More
- How Arun Jaitley Played A Key Role In Making Nitish Kumar The Bihar CM
- UAE's Highest Civilian Award For Modi, Egg On Pakistan's Face
- MSD: Three Musketeers Who Engineered Kashmir's Bloodless Coup, But Are Their Plans Sustainable?
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- 'What Is Modi Govt Trying To Hide?' Says Congress After Rahul Gandhi-Led Delegation Denied Entry In J&K
- 'Political Giant, Towering Intellectual, Legal Luminary': PM Modi's Tribute To Arun Jaitley
- Naresh Goyal Created Tax Evading Schemes To Siphon Off Funds Abroad: ED
- PV Sindhu Progresses To Final At Badminton Worlds
- India Has Lost An Outstanding Parliamentarian: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh Condoles Arun Jaitley's Death
- Durand Final: Joseph-Inspired Gokulam Stun Bagan To Lift Trophy
- Why Is Part Of The Amazon Burning?
- PM Modi Defends Article 370 Move In UAE, Says It Ends 'Isolation' Of J&K Which Was Radicalising Youths