A special CBI court today rejected the bail plea of Moninder Singh Pandher, one of the main accused in the sensational Nithari killings.
Special CBI Judge Shyam Lal rejected the plea, as Pandher is still facing trial in three cases of rape and murder of Madhu, Jyoti and Anjali, J P Sharma CBI advocate said.
Charges were framed on the basis of statements given by the families of victim, he said.
Dev Raj Singh, advocate of Pandher, pleaded before the court that the accused had been given clean chit in all the cases by the agency and is suffering from heart disease.
After listening to the arguments of both sides, the judge rejected the bail plea.
"We will approach High Court against the order to get the bail," Dev Raj Singh advocate of Pandher said.
Nithari Case: Court Rejects Bail Plea of Pandher
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Hathras Case | Options Being Explored To Defend Accused: Former BJP MLA At Caste-Based Meet
- KXIP Vs CSK: Faf, Watson Crush Punjab
- Covid-19 And The Dream Of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat
- LJP Goes Solo In Bihar Polls, But Will Chirag Paswan Prove To Be The New Mausam Vaigyanik?
- Hathras Case: UP Police Lathicharges RLD Leader
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Sports And National Education Policy: A Flawed Understanding
- In The TIME Of Bilkis Bano As Dadi Cool
- Hathras: Chandrashekhar Meets Family
- Bihar Elections: 47 Open Grounds, 19 Halls For Public Rallies
- Pandey's Stunning Take Is A Thing Of Beauty
- PM Modi A Puppet In Hands Of Ambani-Adani: Rahul Gandhi At Tractor Rally
- Fifty Years Of Satyajit Ray's Aranyer Din Ratri
- Mission Bengal: A Saffron Experiment
- Man Utd 1-6 Spurs: Red Devils Suffer Joint-record Home Defeat