National Investigative Agency (NIA) today filed another appeal in a local court here seeking transfer of the RSS worker Sunil Joshi murder case to a special court in Bhopal.
The court has posted the matter for hearing on August 9.
Meanwhile, the three accused arrested in the case-- Anandraj Kataria, Ramcharan Patel and Vasudev Parmar were produced today in the court of the First Additional Session Judge P K Vyas.
NIA advocate Ahmed Khan pleaded with the court to consider the application of transfer of the case filed during the last hearing earlier this month and also requested for an early decision in the matter.
The defence counsel, Raghuvir Yadi, however, opposed the prayer.
NIA suspected that Joshi, who was murdered under mysterious circumstances near Dewas on December 29, 2007, had a role in Samjhauta Express, Malegaon, Ajmer Dargah and Mecca Masjid (Hyderabad) blasts and insisted that the case be handed over to it.
Madhya Pradesh government which had initially resisted the move finally handed over the probe to the central agency.
NIA Files Another Appeal in Sunil Joshi Murder Case
THE LATEST ISSUE
- India Sees Slight Dip In Covid Daily Count: Records 3,66,161 New Cases And 3,754 Deaths
- 34 Aligarh Muslim University Professors Succumb To Covid-19 In Last 18 Days
- 'Little Room For Judicial Interference': Centre To Supreme Court On Vaccine Policy
- Himanta Biswa Sarma To Take Over As Assam Chief Minister Today
- How India’s Top Sports Institution Let Covid Breach Elite Training Camps
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- Led By Debutants Why Indian Cricket Is On Top Of The World
- Will You Need An E-Pass For Travelling From Noida To Delhi? Know Here
- Fact Check: Can You Get Covid Even After Vaccination? Govt Clarifies
- Can Hot Water Bath Or Drinking Warm Water Prevent Covid? Govt Answers
- Lockdowns And Curfews: List Of States, UTs Clamping Down Against Covid-19
- Mamata Banerjee Retains Ministerial Core As 43 Take Oath Today
- ‘I Would Like To Play Women Who Are Irresponsible': Konkona Sen
- Dramatic Equaliser Not Enough To Keep Title In Real's Hands
- Remainder Of IPL 2021 Can't Happen In India, Says Sourav Ganguly