The Coordination Committee of the National Conference (NC) and Congress met here today in which it was decided to further strengthen the ties between the coalition partners.
The meeting was attended by Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, JKPCC President Saif-ud-Din Soz, Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand, Finance Minister Abdul Rahim Rather, Industries Minister S S Slathia and former Deputy Chief Minister and senior Congress leader Mangat Ram Sharma.
The parleys lasted for over an hour and the leaders expressed satisfaction over functioning of the coalition government and hailed its achievements during the last over one year, sources said.
The meeting also vowed to further strengthen the ties between the coalition partners and work in unison for peace, progress and all round development of the state, they said.
NC, Congress Meets to Improve Ties
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Relentless PV Sindhu Smashes Okuhara, 1st Indian To Win World Badminton Title
- Arun Jaitley Cremated With State Honours At Nigambodh Ghat In Delhi
- Shashi Tharoor Pens Tribute, Says Arun Jaitley Was Every Non-BJP Person’s Favourite BJP Person
- WI Vs IND, 1st Test, Day 4 LIVE: Vihari Joins Rahane After Kohli's Fall
- Spilling The Beans: How Murky Was Cafe Coffee Day Founder VG Siddartha's Death
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- Rahul Gandhi Shares Video Of Srinagar Visit, Attacks 'Draconian Administration' Of Jammu And Kashmir
- 3 Weeks After Article 370 Was Revoked, J&K State Flag Removed From Srinagar's Civil Secretariat
- Brazil Deploys 44,000 Troops To Fight Amazon Fires Amid International Outcry
- Watch: Kashmiri Woman Meets Rahul Gandhi On Flight From Srinagar, Shares J&K's Ordeal
- PM Modi Gives Nationwide Call To Observe September As 'Poshan Abhiyaan' Month
- Ashes Live, 3rd Test: Stokes Wages Lone Battle, Again
- PM Modi Meets Bahraini Crown Prince, Conferred 'The King Hamad Order Of The Renaissance'
- ‘We Considered Ourselves Indians... But Now Govt Has Changed Everything’