'Sheila Ki Jawaani', the hottest item song of the year, has become very special for playback singer Sunidhi Chauhan who is now being popularly summoned as 'Sheila' by her fans.
The 27-year-old singer, however, is not bothered by the controversy over the raunchy lyrics of the song and believes that it fits well with the story of Tees Maar Khan.
"The song 'Sheila Ki Jawaani' has been written in sync with the storyline of the film and does not intend to hurt the female sentiments and I don't see the point of blowing the issue out of proportion," said Sunidhi at a new year's eve party here.
"When I heard the song for the first time I liked it but had no clue that it would become an overnight sensation," says the singer.
My Fans Now Call Me Sheila: Sunidhi
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Clueless Congress Stumbles From One Poll Defeat To Another
- Cong To Form Fact-Finding Team To Analyse Poll Debacle
- Corpses Found Floating In Ganga
- 1st Priority Is To Contain Covid: CM Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Himachal: Cyber Thugs Target Covid Patients With False Promises Of Hospital Beds, Remdesivir
- Born April 18, Died April 20: The Spectacular Fall Of European Super League And Its Aftermath
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- India's Battle Against Covid: Grim Reaper Stalks The Land
- Why High Antibody Doesn’t Guarantee Protection From Covid
- Lancet Slams Modi Govt for Stoking a ‘Self-Inflicted National Catastrophe’
- Can You Get Covid After Vaccination?
- In A First, An Independent Candidate In TN Releases Election Expenses
- RSS- BJP Tussle Behind Kerala Poll Drubbing?
- 'Sushil Has Tarnished Wrestling's Image,' LOC Served After Murder
- Virat Kohli, Ishant Sharma Get First Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine