Madhya Pradesh Government today decided that the State Song will also be sung along with the National Anthem and National Song in all state government functions.
"The State Cabinet in its meeting chaired by the Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, has decided that henceforth in all government functions the State Song will be sung along with the National Anthem or National Song," Cabinet Spokesman and Parliamentary Affairs Minister, Narottam Mishra told reporters.
However, when asked whether it is mandatory for the people to sing the State's Song, the Minister said that people will be requested to sing it so that a sense of belonging and affinity towards the state would be developed.
The song that goes as,"Sukh Ka Data, Sabka Sathi, Shubh Ka Yeh Sandesh Hai, Maa Ki Goud, Pita Ka Ashray Mera Madhya Pradesh Hai" was penned by senior journalist Mahesh Shrivastava and sung by noted singer Shaan, official sources said.
MP: State Song to be Sung Along with National Anthem
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Clueless Cong Stumbles From One Poll Defeat To Another
- Citing Covid Situation Cong Again Defers Internal Poll To Elect New Chief
- Bihar: Corpses Of Suspected Covid-19 Victims Found Floating In Ganga River
- 1st Priority Is To Contain Covid: CM Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Why High Antibody Doesn’t Guarantee Protection From Covid-19
- Born April 18, Died April 20: The Spectacular Fall Of European Super League And Its Aftermath
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- 'Sushil Has Tarnished Wrestling's Image,' LOC Served After Murder
- Beed: Govt To Probe Discrepancy In Covid Deaths As Funerals Rise
- India's Battle Against Covid: Grim Reaper Stalks The Land
- Lancet Slams Modi Govt for Stoking a ‘Self-Inflicted National Catastrophe’
- With 12K New Infections, Delhi Logs Its Lowest Daily Caseload In 4 Weeks
- Can You Get Covid After Vaccination?
- RSS- BJP Tussle Behind Kerala Poll Drubbing?
- Bach Cancels Japan Trip Because Of COVID Cases