Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will campaign throughout the country, including Karnataka where assembly polls will be held next month, BJP President Rajnath Singh said here today.
"He will campaign at all places. He will campaign in the whole country," Singh told reporters in reply to a question whether Modi will campaign in Karnataka.
BJP seeks to retain power in the state where the party is buffeted by internal differences after B S Yeddyurappa resigned from the Chief Minister's post following corruption allegations.
On whether Modi's name has also been proposed as the Prime Ministerial candidate from BJP, Singh said "I am the party President."
Denying that BJP will snap ties with JD(U) which has reservations against Modi, Singh said the two parties will sit together to discuss the issue.
"No. Whatever happens and whenever it happens, we will sit together," he said when asked whether BJP is planning to snap ties with JD(U) after Karnataka elections.
Reacting on the serial bomb blast in Boston in the US, Singh said the "US should make a joint forum of the countries which are affected of terrorism to fight terrorism."
Modi Will Campaign Across the Country: Rajnath
THE LATEST ISSUE
- PM Narendra Modi To Address The Nation At 6 pm Today
- Not Afraid To Resign But Won't Let New Farm Laws Ruin Farmers: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh
- Bihar Elections: Will Chirag Paswan's Gamble Of Going It Alone Pay Off?
- DDLJ Turns 25: 10 Ways In Which The Iconic Film Changed Bollywood Forever
- Sindhu, Upset With Training, Flies To UK; Shuttler's Dad Denies Rift In Family
- Why Jofra Archer, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje Making IPL A Connoisseur’s Delight
- Chennai Super Kings' Belief In Shane Watson Surreal, But That's What MS Dhoni Is All About!
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Rahul Gandhi Expresses Displeasure Over Kamal Nath’s ‘Item’ Remark
- Calcutta HC To Review No-Go Orders For Puja Pandals
- COVID-19: India’s Daily Cases Dip Below 50,000
- Why Punjab And Haryana Are The Hub Of Farmer Protests
- Kashmir Times Office Sealed, Editor Alleges Persecution
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Announces Rs 15 Crore For Telangana Flood Relief
- Dhoni Gifts Buttler Shirt
- Srikkanth Slams Dhoni, Says CSK Skipper Keeps Talking 'Process'