Shahid Kapoor starrer 'Mausam' is in trouble as the Indian Air Force (IAF) has objected to certain action scenes in the film, where the actor essays the role of a fighter pilot.
The IAF has raised objection to an action scene in the film and has held back the No Objection Certificate (NOC) until the changes are made.
Director Pankaj Kapur said, "Right now I am busy with the completion of the film and frankly speaking all these things are looked into by the producer. He would be the better person to answer it. The producers need to get back to me regarding the deletion of scenes for me to consider."
However, Shahid seemed unfazed by the possible delay in the release following the objections.
"I think what we can commit is we are releasing the movie on September 16. The fact is that IAF has been extremely kind and supportive and very helpful throughout the making of the film. Whatever will be the final outcome the idea is to do something with which they are happy and comfortable. And there is something that is being worked out. I am sure we will come out with an amicable solution," Shahid told reporters here at the music success party, last evening.
The film is a love story starring Shahid and Sonam Kapoor. Shahid plays the role of a F-16 fighter jet plane pilot in the movie, which is scheduled to hit the screens on September 16.
'Mausam': IAF Objects to Action Scene, Holds Back NOC
THE LATEST ISSUE
- P Chidambaram Sent To CBI Custody Till August 26 In INX Media Case
- Who Next? The Big Fear Troubling Congress After Chidambaram’s Arrest
- OPINION | 'Puppets On A Chain, Kashmir's 'Pro-India' Parties NC, PDP Dug Their Own Grave'
- 'Broad Daylight Murder Of Law, Democracy': Cong Lashes Out At Govt Over Chidambaram's Arrest
- India's Fresh Challenge On Kashmir: Engage With Donald Trump But Without Opening Another Front
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- Pakistan Says Kartarpur Corridor Will Be Opened In November
- Chidambaram Spends Night At CBI Headquarters Whose Inauguration He Attended In 2011
- March To Delhi Temple Demolition Site Was 'Personal Decision': Dalit Body
- Etawah 'Ragging' Case: Police, VC Deny Medical Students Were Forced To Shave Heads
- NDA Candidate Against Rahul Gandhi In Wayanad Arrested In UAE
- Kohli Hints At Four-Bowler Strategy Vs WI
- 'Yeh Mauka Ka Khel Hai' - Sehwag Wants Rohit To Get Long Run In Tests
- MP CM Kamal Nath's Nephew Ratul Puri Moves Court To Surrender In AgustaWestland Case