Shahid Kapoor starrer 'Mausam' is in trouble as the Indian Air Force (IAF) has objected to certain action scenes in the film, where the actor essays the role of a fighter pilot.
The IAF has raised objection to an action scene in the film and has held back the No Objection Certificate (NOC) until the changes are made.
Director Pankaj Kapur said, "Right now I am busy with the completion of the film and frankly speaking all these things are looked into by the producer. He would be the better person to answer it. The producers need to get back to me regarding the deletion of scenes for me to consider."
However, Shahid seemed unfazed by the possible delay in the release following the objections.
"I think what we can commit is we are releasing the movie on September 16. The fact is that IAF has been extremely kind and supportive and very helpful throughout the making of the film. Whatever will be the final outcome the idea is to do something with which they are happy and comfortable. And there is something that is being worked out. I am sure we will come out with an amicable solution," Shahid told reporters here at the music success party, last evening.
The film is a love story starring Shahid and Sonam Kapoor. Shahid plays the role of a F-16 fighter jet plane pilot in the movie, which is scheduled to hit the screens on September 16.
'Mausam': IAF Objects to Action Scene, Holds Back NOC
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE: 42.52% Voter Turnout At 3 pm; BJP Leaders Attacked In Bengal
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: What History Of Exit Polls Says About Their Accuracy
- In A Hung Parliament, Who Can Be India's Next PM? Here Are Some Possibilities
- Oppn Parties Write To EC On PM Modi's Kedarnath Visit, Claim Violation Of Poll Code
- Gandhi, Godse And The Idea Of Deshbhakti
- My Vote Is For the Well-Being Of My Fellow Indians
- The Statue Went Bust
- Mayawati, Honourable Prime Minister. Why The Heartburn?
- Can India's Character As A Secular Republic Be Sustained?
- Yogi Deveshwar: Corporate Honcho Whose Touch Gave Wings to Air India, High Flight To ITC
- How WhatsApp Saved The Day For A Cyclone Fani-Hit Journo In Odisha
- Elections And Unseen Forces: How Little-Known Parties Can Change Politics In UP, Bihar
- Dutee Chand Faces Expulsion From Family For Having Same-Sex Relationship With Relative
- 'Kamal Dabao Nahin Toh Thok Doonga': TMC Alleges Central Forces Of Intimidating Voters
- Nirmala Sitharaman Demands Deployment Of Armed Forces Till Poll Code Ends
- BJP Candidate Anupam Hazra, Party Leader Attacked In West Bengal
- Farhan Akhtar Urges Bhopal To Vote Against Pragya Thakur, But Gets His Dates Wrong
- Tej Pratap Yadav's Security Guards Beat Cameraperson, He Says 'Incident A Conspiracy To Murder Him'
- MS Dhoni Gets 2023 World Cup Challenge From Ex-South African Captain AB De Villiers