After Rajasthan Royals, another Indian Premier League (IPL) franchisee Kings XI Punjab is also planning to move court against the BCCI's decision to terminate their contracts.
"Yes, yes, we will be going to court," KXIP co-owner and Bollywood actress Preity Zinta told NDTV here.
The BCCI had on October 10 unanimously decided to "terminate" the franchise agreements of KXIP and Rajasthan Royals citing alleged breach of agreement by them.
The management of the Kings XI Punjab had earlier termed the BCCI's decision as 'unfair'.
Meanwhile, Rajasthan Royals' petition against the decision to terminate its contract will now come up in the court after Diwali vacation.
The case was listed for hearing before Bombay High Court on Friday, but on Thursday, both the parties sought adjournment beyond Diwali vacation, a RR spokesperson said.
Kings XI Punjab to Move Court Against BCCI Axing
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- She, The Dalit: Conspiracy Of Silence And Selective Coverage Of Rapes
- Uproar After Sikh Man Allegedly Pushed, Turban Pulled
- RR Vs DC: Hetmyer Stars For Delhi In Big Win
- Religious Nationalism Would Challenge India’s Leadership Potential?
- Here’s What 2020 Taught Us About Mental Health
- Chennai Super Kings' Belief In Shane Watson Surreal, But That's What MS Dhoni Is All About!
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Dhoni's Daughter Ziva Gets Rape Threats After CSK's Poor Performance
- Ramdas Athawale Only NDA Ally Left In Modi Government
- US Elections: Second Presidential Debate Is Officially Cancelled
- TRP Scam: Republic TV CFO To Appear Before Mumbai Police Today
- Delhi's Connaught Place Will Get Smog Tower In 10 Months
- Bihar Polls: EC Announces List Of Star Campaigners
- India Reports 73,272 New COVID-19 Cases, 926 Deaths In Last 24 Hours
- ISL: East Bengal Appoint Liverpool Legend Robbie Fowler As Head Coach