JDS leader H D Kumaraswamy today released a CD containing a purported conversation in which a BJP MLA allegedly tries to lure one of his party legislators to desert JDS.
The JDS' Karnataka unit president and Lok Sabha member released the CD at a press conference, also attended by the party's MLA from Gubbi, S R Srinivas Vasu.
Vasu alleged that BJP MLA from Tumkur Rural, B Suresh Gowda, tried to lure him with money and claimed that the CD contains the purported conversation.
"We will complain to the Governor (H R Bhardwaj) and seek his action demanding dismissal of the government," Kumaraswamy said.
Suresh Gowda, meanwhile, dismissed the CD as "fake" and charged Kumaraswamy with making desperate attempts to destabilise the B S Yeddyurappa government. "Let there be an enquiry," he said.
JDS Releases CD of BJP MLA Trying to 'Buy' Its MLA
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Coronavirus: India's 75 Districts, Including All 7 In Delhi, Locked Down Till March 31
- Millions Of Indians Clap To Thank Those Fighting At Forefront Against Coronavirus
- Mridula S. Sree, The Rookie Nurse Who Treated A Wuhan-Returned Patient In An Isolation Ward
- Air India's Corona Warriors, Who Brought Over A Thousand Home, Face Ostracisation In Housing Societies
- Coronavirus: India's Partial Lockdown Reeks Of Class, Caste Bias Leaving Socially, Sexually Disadvantaged Groups Vulnerable
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- Coronavirus: Worldwide Deaths Cross 13,000, Italy Worst Hit; India Swings Into Action
- Modi Thanks People For Expressing Gratitude Towards Those Fighting Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Railways Suspends All Passenger Trains From March 22-31
- Private Firm Employees To Get Salaries During Delhi Lockdown: Kejriwal
- Petrol Bomb Hurled Near Shaheen Bagh Anti-CAA Protest Site
- Italy's Coronavirus Death Toll Rises By 793 In Biggest Single-Day Jump
- Delhi Cricket Association Yet To Pay Salaries To Coaches, Support Staff
- Olympics-Bound Indian Athletes Say Thanks To COVID-19 Warriors: WATCH