Lok Sabha MPs Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy and Chinta Mohan have been nominated as members of the State Level Committee on Prime Minister's 15 point programme for the welfare of minorities in the state.
The Union Government has nominated two Lok Sabha Members Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy and Chinta Mohan as members of the state level committee, a release by Director, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, said.
The Director also requested the state government to nominate two MLAs belonging to minority concentrated districts (MCDs) in the state to the committee.
The government also nominated Rajya Sabha MP Ali Khan and MLAs Akbaruddin Owaisi and Mastan Vali as members in the State Level Committee on Prime Minister's new 15 point programme for the welfare of minorities in the state.
Orders were also issued in consulting a state level committee under the Chairmanship of the Chief Secretary and Principal Secretary, Minorities Welfare Department as Convenor, besides 15 Principal Secretaries/Secretaries of certain Secretariat departments as Members, for periodical monitoring of the Programme, the release said.
Jagan, Chinta Named for Committee of Minority Welfare
THE LATEST ISSUE
- EXCLUSIVE | Like TRPs, Is Indian Readership Survey Compromised Too?
- Vice President Lauds Outlook Poshan Campaign
- Dinesh Karthik Steps Down As KKR Captain
- Himachal’s Hathras: 3 Years On, Victim’s Parents Still Seek Justice
- NEET 2020 Results To Be Declared Today
- Why Jofra Archer, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje Making IPL A Connoisseur’s Delight
- Chennai Super Kings' Belief In Shane Watson Surreal, But That's What MS Dhoni Is All About!
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Shatrughan Sinha Hopes To Avenge ‘Injustice’ In LS Polls Through His Son
- KXIP's Chris Gayle Is All About Entertainment And Entertainment
- IPL: RCB Captain Virat Kohli Admits Strategy Failure Vs KXIP
- SC Appoints Ex-Judge To Monitor Stubble Burning
- Donald Trump Blames China, Russia, India For Global Air Pollution
- Talks Are On, Don't Want To Prejudge: Jaishankar On China Border Dispute
- Even Pak Handled COVID Better Than India: Rahul Gandhi On IMF Projections
- The Judiciary Faces A Crisis Of Character: Retired Justice Ranjit Singh