An Israeli firm will supply an integrated security system solution to Delhi Police to meet the operational requirements during the Commonwealth Games and beyond, a media report here said today.
The USD 1 million worth deal will be implemented by Israeli NICE's strategic partner in India, HCL security Ltd, business daily Globes reported.
The Delhi Police selected HCL-NICE consortium through competitive bidding in anticipation of the 2010 Commonwealth Games to manage and enhance the police response to security concerns, the daily said.
The police will utilise NICE's solutions to fuse data from multiple systems and sensors, dispersed across 45 sites throughout the city, including sporting venues, metro stations, markets and police stations.
The pre-integrated NICE solution is based on NICE Situator, the Nasdaq listed company's situation management solution.
The Situator offers video analytics, video surveillance systems, Tetra (Terrestrial Trunked Radio) IP network for public safety, and GIS, among others, the report said.
Israeli Firm to Supply Security Solution to Delhi Police
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Mike Pompeo, US Defence Secretary Esper To Visit India Next Week For 2+2 Talks
- Why Brian Lara Is In Awe Of Fellow Trinidadian Nicholas Pooran Of KXIP
- Stalin, Palaniswami Locked In A Stately Duel
- Mukesh Ambani’s Jio, Qualcomm Test 5G; Achieve Over 1 Gbps Speed
- Health Minister Hails Outlook Poshan Campaign
- Why Jofra Archer, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje Making IPL A Connoisseur’s Delight
- Chennai Super Kings' Belief In Shane Watson Surreal, But That's What MS Dhoni Is All About!
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- KXIP Captain KL Rahul Speaks His Heart After Win Against Delhi Capitals
- Explosion In Gulshan-I-Iqbal Building In Karachi; 3 Dead, 15 Injured
- Pak Army Chief Orders Probe Into 'Arrest, Release' Of Sharif’s Son-In-Law
- Two AMU Doctors Sacked, Both Connected To Hathras Rape Case
- India Returns Chinese Soldier Captured In Eastern Ladakh
- Was It An Uprising Or A War?
- Senior BJP Leader In Maharashtra Eknath Khadse To Join NCP
- Messi On Target As Pique Sees Red