The start of the first cricket Test between India and South Africa was today delayed due to a wet outfield, here.
The toss was supposed to take place at 1000 hrs (local time) but it did not happen due to persistent rain since last night.
India-SA First Test Delayed
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Live Updates: Well Within Our Capacity To Become a $5 Trillion Economy, Says FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case: UN Court To Deliver Verdict On India's Appeal On July 17
- Budget 2019: Red Cloth For Documents Instead Of Briefcase 'Departure From Slavery Of Western Thought'
- To Prevent 'Poaching' Ahead Of Rajya Sabha Bypolls, Gujarat Congress Packs MLAs At Resort
- PAK Vs BAN: We Will Try To Score 500: Sarfaraz
- Let Not 'Jai Shri Ram' Be Misused As 'Allahu Akbar'
- Trump's America Is Once Again Locking Horns With Iran. What Should India Do?
- Do Driving And Education Have A Connection?
- Ola, Ole! How's The Patient Doing?
- Salman Khan’s Fears Misplaced, No Reviewer Can Make Or Mar A Film Destined For Greatness
- With No Malls, No App-Based Economy, Kashmir Stuck At Where It Was 2 Decades Ago
- Budget 2019: What Industry And Business Leaders Expect
- MLA Nitesh Rane, 16 Supporters Arrested For Pouring Mud On Engineer
- UP On Alert Over Reports Of Protest By Muslims On Friday
- Economic Survey Stresses On Organic Farming, Better Irrigation And Linkages To Revamp Agriculture
- Centre Orders Probe Into Jet Airways Over Alleged Mismanagement, Siphoning of funds
- AAP's Raghav Chadha Moves Court Challenging South Delhi LS Poll Result
- Rahul Gandhi Takes Cocaine, Says BJP MP Subramanian Swamy
- Decoded: Why ‘300’ Figures In All Airbus Civilian Jetliners