'India has Given Enough Proof to Pak on 26/11 Attacks'

New Delhi
'India has Given Enough Proof to Pak on 26/11 Attacks'
outlookindia.com
-0001-11-30T00:00:00+0553
Having given six dossiers of evidence on Mumbai attack, India today said the "ball is in Pakistan's court" and it should take meaningful steps to bring the perpetrators of the terror strike to justice.

India is willing to provide Pakistan with more evidence "as and when" it is available.

India has already given six dossiers carrying "comprehensive" information and evidence about involvement of Pakistan-based individuals in the attack on November 26 last year in Mumbai, sources said.

"The Ball is in Pakistan's court. Now it is for Pakistan to take meaningful steps (to bring the perpetrators of Mumbai attack to book)," they said.

India has been maintaining that it has given Pakistan enough proof to act including against Jamat-Ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed, the "mastermind" behind the Mumbai terror attack.

New Delhi views issuance of Red Corner notice by Interpol as "vindication" of its stand.

On the Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi's statement that Islamabad has invited Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao to visit and hold parley with her counterpart, the sources maintained no decision has been taken yet.
READ MORE IN:
Next Story : PCB-ICC Row on World Cup Hosting Rights Resolved
Download the Outlook ​Magazines App. Six magazines, wherever you go! Play Store and App Store
THE LATEST ISSUE
CLICK IMAGE FOR CONTENTS