Sushmita Sen is tired of being quizzed about her wedding plans but the Bollywood beauty says that she will definitely tie the knot one day.
Grapevine is abuzz that the former Miss Universe has recently broken up with former Pakistani cricketer Wasim Akram, but she refused to address the rumours.
Sushmita, 34, kept mum on the whole issue saying, "It's all rubbish and I don't want to talk about it."
However the single mother, who raises two adopted daughters, said that she would definitely tie the knot in the future.
"I will definitely get married but it is not that it has to happen at a certain age. I am tired of answering how my man will look. I will bring in the sample for everyone when I find the right person," Sushmita, who was in the capital to promote estate group Assotech said.
But does it get taxing at times to manage personal and professional life all on her own?
"When you have love in your life and respect what you do, you get up and do things. Yes, definitely I do feel tired but when I look around and she how privileged I am, I get going," Sushmita told PTI.
But the year hasn't been smooth for Sushmita. She launched 'I Am She' a platform to select the Indian representative for the Miss Universe pageant. But her chosen candidate Ushoshi Sengupta, failed to even make it to the top 15.
"People who try to tackle failure, attract failure the more you indulge in analysis it gets tougher. So just keep making mistakes and learn," she said.
'Slumdog Millionaire' star Freida Pinto had recently said that she decided to become an actress after seeing Sushmita win the 1994 Miss Universe competition.
"Life comes as a full circle. It feels good when you become someone's idol," Sushmita said.
I Will Definitely Marry: Sushmita Sen
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Live Updates | I Didn't Leave Questions Unanswered, Says Chidambaram In Court
- 'Broad Daylight Murder Of Law, Democracy': Cong Lashes Out At Govt Over Chidambaram's Arrest
- OPINION | 'Puppets On A Chain, Kashmir's 'Pro-India' Parties NC, PDP Dug Their Own Grave'
- MP CM Kamal Nath's Nephew Ratul Puri Moves Court To Surrender In AgustaWestland Case
- India's Fresh Challenge On Kashmir: Engage With Donald Trump But Without Opening Another Front
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- Pakistan Says Kartarpur Corridor Will Be Opened In November
- Etawah 'Ragging' Case: Police, VC Deny Medical Students Were Forced To Shave Heads
- March To Delhi Temple Demolition Site Was 'Personal Decision': Dalit Body
- NDA Candidate Against Rahul Gandhi In Wayanad Arrested In UAE
- 'Yeh Mauka Ka Khel Hai' - Sehwag Wants Rohit To Get Long Run In Tests
- Kohli Hints At Four-Bowler Strategy Vs WI
- WATCH: Guns Fail To Fire Shots During Ex-Bihar CM Jagannath Mishra's State Honours Ceremony
- Oppn Protests At Jantar Mantar, Demands Release Of Detained J&K Leaders