A local court has adjourned till December 22 the hearing in a complaint filed against the television show Rakhi ka Insaaf.
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Jyotsna Singh yesterday adjourned the case till December 22 and asked the counsel to produce more evidence to issue notices against the accused in the case.
Narendra Singh had filed a case in the local court claiming that his wife Sunita was wrongly presented as married to some other man in one of the episodes of Rakhi ka Insaf.
He filed the case against host Rakhi Sawant, the Imagine show bosses and Dev Bhardwaj, the man shown as his wife's husband.
Singh claimed that he is married to Sunita since August 2003 and the man shown in the episode is not her husband.
Narendra has filed a case of defamation, obscenity and indecent representation of a woman, among others.
Rakhi Ka Insaaf, which recently shifted its airing time from 10 PM to 11 PM following an I&B ministry directive, is currently embroiled in a case of abetment to suicide.
Hearing in Rakhi Sawant Case Adjourned till Dec 22
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Arun Jaitley, Former Union Minister And Senior BJP Leader, Dies At 66
- BJP's Indispensable Man, A Raconteur And Mentor: Arun Jaitley Was All These And Much More
- How Arun Jaitley Played A Key Role In Making Nitish Kumar The Bihar CM
- UAE's Highest Civilian Award For Modi, Egg On Pakistan's Face
- MSD: Three Musketeers Who Engineered Kashmir's Bloodless Coup, But Are Their Plans Sustainable?
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- 'What Is Modi Govt Trying To Hide?' Says Congress After Rahul Gandhi-Led Delegation Denied Entry In J&K
- 'Political Giant, Towering Intellectual, Legal Luminary': PM Modi's Tribute To Arun Jaitley
- Naresh Goyal Created Tax Evading Schemes To Siphon Off Funds Abroad: ED
- PV Sindhu Progresses To Final At Badminton Worlds
- India Has Lost An Outstanding Parliamentarian: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh Condoles Arun Jaitley's Death
- Durand Final: Joseph-Inspired Gokulam Stun Bagan To Lift Trophy
- Why Is Part Of The Amazon Burning?
- PM Modi Defends Article 370 Move In UAE, Says It Ends 'Isolation' Of J&K Which Was Radicalising Youths