Jeev Milkha Singh rose a place to 36th in the latest golf rankings but missing the cut in the Ballantine's Championship cost Jyoti Randhawa three places as the lanky pro slipped to 113rd.
Randhawa missed the cut at the Ballantine Championship, co-sanctioned by European and Asian Tours, with a below-par two-day total of 149 to slip from his previous week's 110th place.
However, Jeev, who took a break last week after missing the cut in Verizon Heritage on the PGA Tour, moved one placed up the ladder.
Among other Indians, Arjun Atwal is placed 244th, while SSP Chowrasia is ranked 358 in the official ranking.
Golf: Jeev Rises in Rankings
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Coronavirus Lockdown: In Many Parts Of India, Insulin, Other Refrigerated Medicine Short In Supply
- Coronavirus: With Almost 1,000 Deaths, Italy Records Most Fatalities In A Day; Global Toll Crosses 25,000
- Hit By Coronavirus Lockdown, 90-Year-old Kajodi Trudges Home, 400 Km Away
- How State Governments Are Managing The Coronavirus Pandemic Amid 21-day Lockdown
- Why IND's Hockey Coach Reid Thinks COVID-19 A Blessing In Disguise
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- Amid Lockdown, Many Countries Face Challenges To Repatriate Citizens
- UK PM Boris Johnson, Health Secretary Test Positive For Coronavirus
- 'Clear We Have Entered Recession': IMF Chief Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Stuck in Bangladesh, Kashmiri Students Seek Evacuation Amid Covid-19 Fears
- Hundreds Of Pets Abandoned After WHO Hoardings Trigger Panic
- Coronavirus: Stop Mass Exodus Of Labourers, MHA Asks States
- Indian Shot Putter Navin Chikara Fails Dope Test, Gets 4-Year Ban
- Tendulkar Donates 50 Lakh To Fight COVID-19