This was announced by Information and Broadcasting Minister S Jaipal Reddy after the cabinet meeting here.
Fixed tenure for Defence, Home Secretaries
New Delhi, Sep 22 (PTI) The Union Cabinet today cleared a fixed tenure of two years for Defence Secretary, Home Secretary and Chiefs of Intelligence Bureau and RAW.
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- H.D. Deve Gowda: Not Tired, Not Retired
- EC Orders Eros Now To Stop Streaming Web Series On PM Narendra Modi
- 'Bigger Force Wants To Deactivate CJI Office': Justice Gogoi On Sexual Harassment Charges
- IPL 2019, DC Vs KXIP: Skipper Iyer Anchors Delhi's Successful Chase Against Punjab
- Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur’s Candidature An Affront To The Hindus
- Chennai’s Famous Historian S. Muthiah Is No More
- 'Let's Ask The Congress Spokesperson...Wait, Where's The Congress Spokesperson? We Just Lost The Link'
- Why NaMo TV Should Not Be Banned
- The Politics Of Degrees: Is It Important That Leaders Be Well Educated?
- Ole Navigates Tricky Territory As Manchester United's Season Hits Crunch-Time
- Free Trips And The Art Of Looting Public Money By Indian Sports Administrators
- PM Modi Riding On TINA Factor, Groundswell In His Favour, Says Jaitley In New Blog
- '2014 Fight Was Tougher, No Modi Wave This Time', Says Shashi Tharoor
- Blog | Chennai’s Famous Historian S. Muthiah Is No More
- EC Issues Notice To Sadhvi Pragya On Her Remarks Against Hemant Karkare
- EC Officer, In-Charge Of EVMs And VVPATs, Goes Missing In West Bengal
- SpiceJet Recruits 500 Jet Airways Employees
- Formed Alliance With BJP Because We Want PM Who Can Attack Pak: Uddhav Thackeray
- Missing Poll Officer's Wife Says Husband Was Not Depressed