This was announced by Information and Broadcasting Minister S Jaipal Reddy after the cabinet meeting here.
Fixed tenure for Defence, Home Secretaries
New Delhi, Sep 22 (PTI) The Union Cabinet today cleared a fixed tenure of two years for Defence Secretary, Home Secretary and Chiefs of Intelligence Bureau and RAW.
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Hathras Case | Options Being Explored To Defend Accused: Former BJP MLA At Caste-Based Meet
- KXIP Vs CSK LIVE: Double Strike For Thakur; Punjab 166/4 (19)
- Covid-19 And The Dream Of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat
- LJP Goes Solo In Bihar Polls, But Will Chirag Paswan Prove To Be The New Mausam Vaigyanik?
- In The TIME Of Bilkis Bano As Dadi Cool
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Sports And National Education Policy: A Flawed Understanding
- Piyush Goyal Inaugurates Kolkata's Phoolbagan Station
- Hathras Case: Editors Guild Condemns UP Govt For Obstructing Media
- PM Modi A Puppet In Hands Of Ambani-Adani: Rahul Gandhi At Tractor Rally
- Pandey's Stunning Take Is A Thing Of Beauty
- Fifty Years Of Satyajit Ray's Aranyer Din Ratri
- CM Kejriwal Set To Launch Mega Anti-Air Pollution Campaign
- Mission Bengal: A Saffron Experiment
- French Open: Nadal Makes Light Work Of Korda In Gusty Paris