Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh today said that he was open to any enquiry on the charge that he had links with terrorists.
RSS leader Indresh Kumar had yesterday charged that Singh had links with terrorists.
Singh said that a probe should also be held against Indresh's links with the ISI.
Digvijay Singh Open to Enquiry Against RSS Charge
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Tokyo Olympics To Be Postponed Until 2021
- Coronavirus: India Exercised Social Distancing Well, But Are We Prepared For Next Stage?
- Centre Announces Economic Relief Measures Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Kashmir's First Positive Case Successfully Treated, Say Doctors
- China To Lift Lockdown In Coronavirus Epicentre Hubei Province Tomorrow
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- 'Release All Detainees, Restore 4G': Omar 's First Word After Detention
- Economists, Activists Urge Govt For Coronavirus Relief Package For Poor
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Know Your Essential Services
- First Violence, Now Coronavirus, Delhi's Riot Victims Have Nowhere To Go
- Humour And Solitary Walks: Mental Health Advisory In Kashmir To Fight Corona Crisis
- Police Clear Anti-CAA Protest Site At Shaheen Bagh Amid COVID-19 Fears
- 'Seems Like This Regime Fears Women The Most': Iltija Slams Centre As Mother Remains In Detention
- COVID-19: Ganguly Captures Kolkata's Emptiness