Dacoits here looted eight houses and shot dead one person, police said today.
Around 12 armed men looted the houses after locking the residents in a room and escaped with Rs six lakh in cash and valuables in Rampur village yesterday.
The dacoits also shot dead Raghubeer Singh who tried to stop them, they added.
Dacoits Loot 8 Houses, Shot Dead 1 in Ghaziabad
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- After Hollande's Rafale Bomb, Can Rahul Turn It Into Bofors-Like Controversy?
- 'Small Men Who Don't Have Vision To See Larger Picture': Pak PM Imran Khan After Talks Called Off
- Photo Essay | Deserted Kashmiri Pandit Homes Caught In Haunting Time Capsule
- Obsessed With Selfies And Afraid Of Body-Shaming, Teenagers Are Turning To Cosmetic Surgery
- What? Where? Why? A Guide To Universities And Business Schools Abroad
- Why Railways' Largest Recruitment Drive May Fail To Address Passenger Safety Concerns
- Article 35A: An Unprecedented Situation In Kashmir
- Four Months Of Kumaraswami Govt: Karnataka Power Games Carry On
- Prashant Kishor No Exception, Nitish Has Always Relied On 'Apolitical' Advisors
- With A Formidable BJP, Is Mamata Worried About Hindu Votes?
- The VVIP Culture In Indian Railways
- Ayushman Bharat: PM Modi To Launch 'World's Largest Healthcare Programme'
- Kerala Nun Rape: Bishop Franco Mulakkal Sent To 2-Day Police Custody
- Militants Adopted Similar Strategy To Abduct, Kill Three Policemen In Kashmir
- Jaswant Singh's Son Manvendra Quits BJP Ahead of Rajasthan Assembly Elections
- Asia Cup 2018: India-Pakistan Rematch In Super Four Serves As Precursor To Final
- Rima Das' 'Village Rockstars' Makes Official Entry To Oscars 2019
- Not Involved In Choice Of Indian Partners For Rafale Deal, Says French Govt
- Trump Administration Says Will Revoke Work Permits To H4 Visa Holders Within 3 Months