Dacoits here looted eight houses and shot dead one person, police said today.
Around 12 armed men looted the houses after locking the residents in a room and escaped with Rs six lakh in cash and valuables in Rampur village yesterday.
The dacoits also shot dead Raghubeer Singh who tried to stop them, they added.
Dacoits Loot 8 Houses, Shot Dead 1 in Ghaziabad
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Home-Grown, Home-Slain: Why Militants In Kashmir Are Being Killed Near Their Homes
- Sabarimala Case: SC To Hold Open Court Hearing On Jan 22
- Sri Lanka Supreme Court Overturns Dissolution Of Parliament By President Sirisena
- Varanasi: Modi Won A New Fort In 2014, His Hold Over It Still Seems Firm
- Flipkart CEO Binny Bansal Resigns After Allegations Of 'Personal Misconduct'
- What Makes India Powerful, What Sort Of A Country We Want
- Indian Railways On A Name Changing Spree
- The Relevance of Shah Rukh Khan Long After We’ve Stopped Running Through Mustard Fields
- Is India Different From Pakistan?
- Karnataka By-Poll Vignettes: U-Turn In Sholay Land
- Diwali Cheer For Premium Train Passengers
- CNN Sues Trump Administration Over Barring Journalist Jim Acosta From White House
- #MeToo: Senior Journalist Gaurav Sawant Accused Of Sexual Assault
- We Chose Ambani By Ourselves, I Don't Lie: Dassault CEO Eric Trappier On Rafale Deal
- UP Cabinet Okays Proposal To Rename Allahabad As Prayagraj, Faizabad as Ayodhya
- Ban On Eight Insurgent Manipur Groups Extends For Five Years
- Stan Lee: The Real Superhero Of Marvel Entertainment
- Masks, Nose Filters, Air Purifiers: How Pollution In Delhi Gave Rise To A New Industry
- Cyclone Gaja: Landfall Expected In Multiple Tamil Nadu Districts On Thursday