Journalist Syed Mohammad Kazmi, an accused in the Israeli diplomat attack case, was today allowed by a Delhi court to travel to various places in Uttar Pradesh for Tajia on the occasion of Muharram.
Additional Sessions Judge Kaveri Baweja allowed Kazmi to travel to Uttar Pradesh from November 3 to 21.
The court had yesterday directed the Investigating Officer of Delhi Police to get the places of visit and dates of travel inquired into.
Meanwhile, the court also directed the police to release the car in which Kazmi was travelling before being arrested.
Kazmi was arrested on March 6 for his alleged role in the Israeli Embassy car bombing near the Prime Minister's official residence here on February 13 this year.
Kazmi has been charged under various provisions of anti-terror law Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA) and other sections of Indian Penal Code (IPC) including attempt to murder.
He has also been named in the charge sheet as an offender under the Explosive Substances Act.
Court Allows Kazmi to Travel for Tajia on Muharram
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Clueless Congress Stumbles From One Poll Defeat To Another
- Cong To Form Fact-Finding Team To Analyse Poll Debacle
- Corpses Found Floating In Ganga
- 1st Priority Is To Contain Covid: CM Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Himachal: Cyber Thugs Target Covid Patients With False Promises Of Hospital Beds, Remdesivir
- Born April 18, Died April 20: The Spectacular Fall Of European Super League And Its Aftermath
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- India's Battle Against Covid: Grim Reaper Stalks The Land
- Why High Antibody Doesn’t Guarantee Protection From Covid
- Lancet Slams Modi Govt for Stoking a ‘Self-Inflicted National Catastrophe’
- Can You Get Covid After Vaccination?
- In A First, An Independent Candidate In TN Releases Election Expenses
- RSS- BJP Tussle Behind Kerala Poll Drubbing?
- 'Sushil Has Tarnished Wrestling's Image,' LOC Served After Murder
- Virat Kohli, Ishant Sharma Get First Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine