Congress today steered clear of the charges made by Subramanian Swamy against Karti Chidambaram, son of Home Minister P Chidambaram, saying he himself is competent enough to reply to the allegations.
"How am I am responsible for answering to allegations about Karti Chidambaram's business deals. He can himself reply to Swamy's allegations," party spokesperson Renuka Choudhary told reporters.
Karti has already dismissed the charges made against him by Janata Party President Subramanian Swamy on investments in Aircel against which a CBI case is on.
There is no no truth. None of the companies in which Karti has any interest holds any equity in nor has given any loan to any telecom company, a source close to Karti said.
Cong Steers Clear of Charges Against PC's Son
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Private Traders Saw Second Wave Coming, Hoarded Oxygen But Government Didn’t
- How To Tackle Second Covid Wave: 9 Points From Opposition To Centre
- Predicting Shortage, Parliamentary Panel Had Urged Centre To Ramp Up Vaccine Production
- ‘Will Covid Vaccine Kill Or Make Me Impotent?’ Villagers Question, Say No To Vaccine
- Split Of Votes Between Congress-led Front, AJP-RD Saved BJP's Skin
- Born April 18, Died April 20: The Spectacular Fall Of European Super League And Its Aftermath
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- NC Condemns Israeli 'Atrocities' On Palestinians
- The Dravidian Wall: Patience, Experience Paid Off For DMK’s Stalin
- Modi’s War Against Covid: From ‘Timely & Tough’ to ‘Worrying’
- Column| Vaccine Patent Waiver: Responsible Play, Go With India
- Column: Some Oxygen For Siddique Kappan, Please?
- Nurses: Covid Warriors And Real Bravehearts
- Can Thakur Fill In For Pandya - India Bowling Coach Has His Say
- Saina, Srikanth's Olympic Hopes Over