A local advocate has filed a complaint against Bollywood actor Bipasha Basu in a magistrate's court here, alleging that her picture in the recent issue of the magazine Maxim was obscene.
Advocate Nisar Mohammed states in his complaint that he came across the pictures when he recently purchased the January issue of the magazine.
His wife, children and acquaintances "felt outraged" on seeing it, and asked him to throw the magazine away, the complaint adds.
Chief Judicial Magistrate, R G Singh will hear the case on February 15.
Complaint Filed Against Bipasha for 'Obscene' Picture
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Poll Sop: Nitish Kumar’s Standard Operating Procedure
- Mike Pence and Kamala Harris Battle It Out At The US Vice Presidential Debate
- ‘India’s Coronavirus Fight Is People Driven,’ Says PM Modi
- KKR Vs CSK: Kolkata Choke Chennai After Rahul Tripathi's 81
- The SSR Mega Serial: How TV Media Put Original Family Dramas To Shame
- Chennai Super Kings' Belief In Shane Watson Surreal, But That's What MS Dhoni Is All About!
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Batting Let Bowlers Down, Says CSK Skipper Dhoni After Yet Another Defeat
- Rhea Chakraborty Walks Out Of Byculla Jail After Bombay HC Grants Her Bail
- Former CBI Director Ashwani Kumar Dies By Suicide
- With EPS As CM Candidate, AIADMK Looks For Continuity
- Want To Cross Verify A Doctor's Credentials? Sorry, You Cannot
- Prashant Kishor’s Team Starts Feeling The Heat Of Infighting In The TMC
- Atal Tunnel: Himachal To Beef Up Security
- Clinical Tsitsipas Makes History