The Alembic Group of Companies here had been asked to pay up tax dues -- Rs 20 crore in total -- following a recent inspection, income tax authorities said today.
Alembic Group is headed by Chirayu Amin, who is the current IPL commissioner, and president of Baroda Cricket Association.
Krishna Saini, Income Tax Commissioner, said that department had asked Alembic Group of Companies to pay Rs 20 crore tax dues within this financial year, of which, it has already paid Rs 8.5 crore.
Chirayu Amin-Headed Alembic Asked to Pay Tax Dues
THE LATEST ISSUE
- JEE Advanced Cut Off Lowest In Recent Years, Here’s Why?
- RCB Vs DC: Vibrant Delhi Rout Bangalore By 59 Runs To Go Top Of Table
- In Absence Of Ailing Paswan, Son Chirag Left To Fight His Own Battle In Bihar Polls
- Covid-19 And The Dream Of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat
- Hathras Case: Forensic Report That Denied Rape Contains No Value, Say Medical Experts
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Sports And National Education Policy: A Flawed Understanding
- Ashwin Leaves Finch With 'Mankading' Warning
- Reopening Of Schools After Months Of Lockdown
- Trio Wins Nobel Prize In Medicine For Discovery Of Hepatitis C Virus
- FIR Registration Should Be Made Compulsory For All States: Gehlot
- Smriti Irani Calls Rahul Gandhi A 'VIP Kisan'
- Scientists Say ‘Feluda’ Test Could Help India Battle COVID-19
- Foreign Secretary, Army Chief Of India Visit Myanmar
- Delhi Capitals Will Be Hard To Beat In IPL 2020, Says RCB Skipper Virat Kohli