A special CBI court today reserved its judgement till tomorrow on the bail plea by Moninder Singh Pandher, one of the main accused in the sensational Nithari killings.
CBI special Judge Shyam Lal, who was to deliver the judgement on the bail application, reserved the ruling today.
Pandher had applied for bail in the special CBI court, saying he had already been given clean chit by the agency in 16 cases registered against him.
However, the CBI advocate J P Sharma said he strongly opposed the bail to Pandher.
While Pandher's advocate Devraj Singh argued that his client is not chargesheeted in any case by CBI so there is no logic in keeping him confined in jail.
CBI Court Reserves Judgement on Pandher's Bail Plea
THE LATEST ISSUE
- In The TIME Of Bilkis Bano As Dadi Cool
- MI Vs SRH LIVE: Boult Gets Bairstow; Hyderabad 70/1 (8)
- Bihar Elections 2020: LJP Will Not Fight Upcoming Polls With JDU
- UP CM Orders CBI Probe; Rahul, Priyanka Meet Hathras Victim's Family
- Bihar Assembly Elections 2020: BJP, JD(U) Reach Seat-Sharing Agreement
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Sports And National Education Policy: A Flawed Understanding
- Fifty Years Of Satyajit Ray's Aranyer Din Ratri
- In Caste-Based Meeting At Hathras 'Legal Options Being Explored For Accused'
- When The Impact Players Misfire
- Another Mahagathbandhan Ally Quits At Patna Press Conference
- Durga Puja During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Nirbhaya's Mother's Exclusive Take On Hathras Rape Case
- Mission Bengal: A Saffron Experiment
- French Open: Teen Swiatek Blows Away Halep To Reach Last Eight