The names of BSP MLA Jitendra Singh and local party leader Imtizar Abdi have been added in the FIR filed in connection with the arson at the house of UPCC chief Rita Bahuguna Joshi here.
The names of the two have been added last night on the basis of a complaint by Joshi and Congress General Secretary Subodh Srivastava, police sources said today.
Singh is MLA from Bikapur assembly seat in Faizabad and Bobby is former president of Shia Degree College Lucknow.
Earlier, the FIR had been filed against unidentified persons.
The Congress had lodged a written complaint against the two BSP leaders for allegedly ransacking Joshi's residence here and setting it on fire on July 15.
BSP MLA Booked for Burning UP Congress Chief's House
THE LATEST ISSUE
- I Am Twice Orphaned: Now By The Government In A Pandemic
- India’s Scale Tilts Towards Israel As Sufferings Of Palestinians Deepen
- Can A Person Get Re-Infected After Recovering From Covid?
- What Makes Some Vaccinated People More Susceptible To Covid-19 Than Others?
- 18 Elephants Die As Lightning Strikes In Assam’s Nagaon
- Born April 18, Died April 20: The Spectacular Fall Of European Super League And Its Aftermath
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- Govt Increases Gap Between Two Doses Of Covishield To 12-16 Weeks
- Daily New Covid Cases Plateauing Over Past 3 Days: Govt
- Adityanath Visits AMU After Spate Of Covid Deaths At Varsity
- Polarisation Is Political Challenger’s Final Resort Before Elections
- Know Why Using Right Glassware Is Important While Mixing Your Drink
- Independent Music Doing Well As Labels Are Promoting It: Sonu Nigam
- Powar Is New Coach Of Women’s Team
- Tokyo-bound Race Walker Irfan Tests Positive