Revolutionary balladeer Gaddar today appealed to the Centre to introduce a Bill in the upcoming Budget session of Parliament for the formation of a separate Telangana state.
The Centre should introduce the Bill in pursuance of Union Home Minister P Chidambaram's December 2009 statement about initiating the process for creation of separate Telangana, he told reporters here.
Gaddar lashed at the Justice B N Srikrishna Committee report, saying the six recommendations made by the Centre appointed panel were not practical.
Bring Telangana Bill in Budget Session: Gaddar
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Coronavirus: Deserted Roads, No Passenger At Airports, No Worshiper At Places Of Worship As India Goes Into Lockdown
- STOP PRESS!
- Coronavirus: Cases In India Rise To 519, Death Toll Reaches 10
- India Under Lockdown: Here Are The Services That Will Remain Open During Next 21 Days
- Olympics Swansong Denied Or Delayed? Biles, Federer And Others Left In Limbo
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- 'Release All Detainees, Restore 4G': Omar 's First Word After Detention
- Economists, Activists Urge Govt For Coronavirus Relief Package For Poor
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Know Your Essential Services
- Coronavirus: Govt Allocates Rs 15,000 Crore To Strengthen Country's Healthcare
- First Violence, Now Coronavirus, Delhi's Riot Victims Have Nowhere To Go
- Coronavirus: India Exercised Social Distancing Well, But Are We Prepared For Next Stage?
- Police Clear Anti-CAA Protest Site At Shaheen Bagh Amid COVID-19 Fears
- What Does Lockdown Mean For IPL?