BJP today removed its Madhya Pradesh unit vice-president Raghunandan Sharma from his post and issued a show-cause notice as to why disciplinary action should not be taken against him.
A press release issued by state BJP media in-charge, Hitesh Bajpai, said the Madhya Pradesh BJP President, Prabhat Jha, had divested Sharma of his post with immediate effect.
The action follows Sharma's statement in Ujjain two days ago, describing ministers as `Ghoshna-Veer' (those who only make announcements) and Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan as the `chief' of Ghoshna Veers.
Sharma has been given ten days to reply to the notice.
Sharma had once left BJP to join Uma Bharti's Bharatiya Janashakti Party, but later he returned to BJP.
BJP Removes MP Unit Vice President From Post
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Clueless Congress Stumbles From One Poll Defeat To Another
- Cong To Form Fact-Finding Team To Analyse Poll Debacle
- Corpses Found Floating In Ganga
- 1st Priority Is To Contain Covid: CM Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Himachal: Cyber Thugs Target Covid Patients With False Promises Of Hospital Beds, Remdesivir
- Born April 18, Died April 20: The Spectacular Fall Of European Super League And Its Aftermath
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- India's Battle Against Covid: Grim Reaper Stalks The Land
- Why High Antibody Doesn’t Guarantee Protection From Covid
- Lancet Slams Modi Govt for Stoking a ‘Self-Inflicted National Catastrophe’
- Can You Get Covid After Vaccination?
- In A First, An Independent Candidate In TN Releases Election Expenses
- RSS- BJP Tussle Behind Kerala Poll Drubbing?
- 'Sushil Has Tarnished Wrestling's Image,' LOC Served After Murder
- Virat Kohli, Ishant Sharma Get First Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine