What is the Intelligent Quotient of Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi?.
This bizarre question came up by way of a RTI query before the Central Information Commission which promptly dismissed his plea with an observation that seeking such kind of details is surely "stretching the limits" of the Right to Information Act a "bit too far."
The applicant, a resident of Ahmedabad, had sought information about Mahatma Gandhi, some of the former Presidents of India and other Ministers asking for their correct date and time of birth, their blood group and above all their IQ.
But, the Central Public Information Officer had informed him that the desired information was not available with the President's Secretariat leading the applicant to go in for an appeal.
While dismissing his appeal before him, Central Information Commissioner Satyananda Mishra noted that "seeking the information about the IQ of the Ministers or the former Presidents is surely stretching the limits of the Right to Information Act, a bit to far."
Bizarre RTI Query: What is Mahatma Gandhi IQ Level
THE LATEST ISSUE
- China’s Wolf Warrior Warns Bangladesh Against Joining The Quad
- Amid Backlash, Centre Questions Intent Of PIL Seeking Halt Of Central Vista Construction
- Cong Will Be Remembered For ‘Duplicity, Pettiness’: JP Nadda To Sonia Gandhi
- Corpses Found Floating In Ganga For Second Day In A Row
- Bengal Polls: Widespread Fear Of BJP's Agenda Torpedoed Its Chances
- Born April 18, Died April 20: The Spectacular Fall Of European Super League And Its Aftermath
- India In England: Prithvi Shaw Unlucky, Hardik Pandya Needs To Prove All-rounder Credentials
- Online Real Money Gaming: Why Present Is Imperfect And Future Is Tense
- For IPL Organisers, Loss Of Revenue Seems More Important Than Loss Of Lives Due To COVID
- Why Should Boys Have All The Fun? Sports For One And All!
- Why Virat Kohli Is Right And ICC Wrong: A Philosopher Looks At DRS
- Covid Explained: How Vaccines Work On Different Body Types
- What Is Mucormycosis? What Are Its Symptoms And Treatment?
- Bengaluru To Witness Covid Peak By May 17: Experts
- Payworld To Assist Rural Folks With Covid Vaccine Registration
- Users Who Don’t Accept Privacy Terms Won’t Get Calls: WhatsApp
- Paradigm Shift: Punjab Farmers Welcome Direct Payment System
- Some Indian Players Didn't Like COVID-19 Restrictions: MI Coach
- Checkmate COVID: Vishy, Four Other GMs To Raise Fund